Where do you store your ammo?

Gump

I have to find a use for once fired Fed Match brass. I gave away about 700 of them last year. I can't use reloads due to departmental liability. I gotta use factory ammo only out of the bolt rig for operations. My stick likes 168 Gold Medal Match, 165 Fed bonded & the 150 Hornady TAP. I'm sure somebody had a great load that I'd love but I dont wana collect data on a round I can't shoot on the job.

I store mine in plastic containers in my office closet, some is on the shelves. I keep dampx in the closet because my office is on the lower level partially under ground. Which reminds me I probably need to replace the dampx its about that time.

Pics of the ammo, nice and shiny brass, from sitting in the styrofoam and then pics of it randomly pulled from what is left.

I totally missed when you had posted this up. Thanks for the pictures. I had no idea that could happen. Crazy and thanks for the info!

Same here I have a few hundred rounds of once fired .38 brass i no longer need as i sold the gun and bought a different caliber. anyone need 200+ once fired brass for a .38?

How much you want for the .38spl. brass?

I have a friend that argues with me about storing my reloads loose in an ammo can, he is afraid that one bullet may set off another round. I say that being loose packed that one round will just push the other out of the way if they are rustled around. Might be a different story if they were compressed enough that they didn't have a little wiggle room in the can.

• 2 weeks later...

Bandit12 you can have it for free just need to meet me somewhere to pick it up. It is around 150-200 rnds. If you live down by bolivar we ride that area a lot. next nice weekend just meet me at the dq on 212 for a ride and I will bring it down for ya.

I used to keep my ammo separated into boxes of bullets, cannisters of powder, jugs of brass, and trays of primers...

Just buying it from the factory keeps that hobby more of a hobby and less of a part-time job.

I have to find a use for once fired Fed Match brass. I gave away about 700 of them last year. I can't use reloads due to departmental liability. I gotta use factory ammo only out of the bolt rig for operations. My stick likes 168 Gold Medal Match, 165 Fed bonded & the 150 Hornady TAP. I'm sure somebody had a great load that I'd love but I dont wana collect data on a round I can't shoot on the job.

I'll take any brass you are giving away :)