How's your credit???

Wicked1

not true

your credit scores affects everything from car insurance, homeowner/renters insurance, morgage rates ect....

i just said i pay cash. why do i need a mortgage?

not true

your credit scores affects everything from car insurance, homeowner/renters insurance, morgage rates ect....

I've always found it funny how it's more expensive. If they have bad credit, obviously they can't afford the more expensive rates, so if you truly want their business you're going to fuck yourself giving them a high rate. A lower rate will lower costs and help you get your money from them more likely. IMO.

If you buy a house with cash, I'm Bootsie Collins.:D

yea and you are probably another one of those assholes with no car/Bike insurance either...

that's why I must have uninsured/underinsured motorist added to MY insurance policy

Edited by Big3

Dammit, I thought I got this cleared up years ago, the hospital got me mixed up with some guy that gave an address in Phoenix and sent me an overdue notice, took months before they cleared that up in their system even though they admitted that it was a mixup from the start. I guess they never sent the info to the collections agencies.

Fuck.

www.ANNUALcreditreport.com

Don't fall for the shady sites- this is the only legit free cite to check your credit from the big three.

You can only do it 1 time/ year, so check Experian 1 month, then Transunion 4 months later, and then equifax in 8 months. That will give you a good picture of your credit as well as some peace of mind being able to check it free every 4 months.

What about freecreditscore.com? They advertise you get your score

Its not free.

Free with enrollment in triple advantage

Ahhh

Anyone that is dumb enough to get to the end of something "free" and then provide their credit card or checking account number deserves what they get.:rolleyes:

Never tried it... Just goin' by what they claim on their commercials

just signed up for the CreditKarma.com someone else mentioned earlier.. decent site with some useful info and tools and no CC or bank accounts required so it really is "Free" (looks like its subsidized by lender offers)

just signed up for the CreditKarma.com someone else mentioned earlier.. decent site with some useful info and tools and no CC or bank accounts required so it really is "Free" (looks like its subsidized by lender offers)

If you have a sears card (SearsCreditScore.com)

it's linked to creditcarma.com

my score is 791 & the G/F's is 729 <--- in part to most of my accounts having her name on the also