Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

checking it out...thanks 1000rr. Lacking a soccer game maybe I 'll greet ya somewhere along the way and tag along. I see the top of loop at Millersburg. Maybe I can catch ya Newark way and ride. Home here is good for fixin' things....should the need arise and hopefully it won't.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

I will be heading there from Fairborn (NE part of Dayton) near the Nutter Center. I plan on trailering the bike, so if anyone else wants to ride along and do the same....let me know. It's not a big trailer (5x8) so I know I can take one more bike but not sure about any more than that. If you want to tag along and save your bottom just let me know.

Jim

I look forward to seeing everyone there. I will be going even slower then usual, and hanging out way in the back. So if any new, and/or slower riders are debating about going, you won't be alone.

:busa:

PLEASE NOTE:

We will be riding the route in reverse of how it shows in the link. Same route just in reverse. Lunch will be at 107 miles in. Weather is looking great so we should have a good ride. See everyone Saturday morning at 9:00am.

Where/when is lunch?

I am considering joining for part of this ride. I would just ride the reverse of the reverse route until I pass a group of sportbikes. I'll just turn around...no need to wait.

Edited by Tpoppa

Lead bike will be Blue Triumph, JCMathis. Usually followed by 2 red 1000rr's, me and Brent. Then a grey 1000rr, Tim.

Maybe a blue Triumph, debating on riding the Aprilia. Also may be a Red 1000rr in front so I can take a break from leading. :D