May 8th ride

speedytriple

If the weather holds out for sunday may 8TH I am planning to ride south east ohio. Route to be determined but will be southeast and twisty. Will most likely include 212, 151, 9, 78, 7, 536 or 556. and a route of 78 to 26 to 800 back north. Could stop at someplace for food along the day. I need to ride.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot until the other day that the 8th is Mothers Day so I'm out because of that. I'm also out because I'll be Cinci all weekend and would be far too hungover to ride anyhow :lol:

did i mention i was not going to be able to make this ride?

have fun guys!

i didn't know that about your mom mikey. hope you have a good day that weekend despite the sad memories.

I have less than 1' date='000 miles on this season and my patience is slipping. LoL..[/quote']

This.

C.o.r.e. is a small site that like 12 people post on to set up rides. We are gear nazi motogp street fantasy no lunch stopping assholes.

& This.

CORE is like ORDN only more gear nazis and less talking

In case you needed a translation because my earlier scoff wasn't enough, "brisk" = "I hope you like taillights" and "we don't stop until we hit WV" means "we'll stop in ~45 minutes and wait for you to catch up"

Will be ordering the master from ohio motorcyle tuesday. so it should be in and put on the bike by the weekend. Matt does not wake up that early does he? Anyway Matt if you do want to ride down let me know I will be taking 82 over to rt 8 then 8/77 down to bolivar. So does anyone know what ever happened to roamr? Is he still alive, or did his old lady kill him or something?

CORE is like ORDN only more gear nazis and less talking

In case you needed a translation because my earlier scoff wasn't enough, "brisk" = "I hope you like taillights" and "we don't stop until we hit WV" means "we'll stop in ~45 minutes and wait for you to catch up"

For CORE, brisk = ride within your limits...whatever they may be. For some, that can be brisk. We talk about the route ahead of time so no one gets lost. We stop to count bikes at every turn off or major intersection. No one wants to get too spread out :)

Edited by Tpoppa

I will be taking 82 over to rt 8 then 8/77 down to bolivar. So does anyone know what ever happened to roamr? Is he still alive, or did his old lady kill him or something?

ohhhhh now I see why your trek is 90 miles. Thats the super long way

Mike' date=' why not take the Turnpike to Route-8?[/quote']

if it were me I wouldnt take 8 at all. i'd take 21 down to 250 over to bolivar. Way less miles, way less traffic and way less cops