Funeral ride for a fallen rider, please attend.

MidgetTodd

Ok guys we were only given 1 parking spot. We are in the back of the lot. There are 4 bikes in 1 spot. Room for at least 6 other bike in the spot. And you can park into the lot a little to fit the rest.

See you guys in a little bit. Thanks again Todd.

Should we all line up along the beginning of the route and merge in?

what should be appropriate attire?

I think ATGATT was discussed earlier in the thread.

• Upvote 1

I am glad I was able to make it out for this today. Good turnout as well I think. I didn't know Garrett personally but judging by the number of people that turned out, He touched a lot of lives.

:rip:

Bill.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to the 25 of you that showed and helped make this a special last ride. And thanks for the excellent effort at line up and formation on the ride to the cematary.... could not have went any smoother than that. Thanks again, I'll make a point to rep everyone that showed but it will take a few days as we can only rep like 5 a day.

I was glad to be a part of this also. Sorry for your loss those that knew Garrett. I don't believe I ever had the privilege of meeting him, but as mentioned, by the turnout he must have been a great guy.

RIP.

I was glad to be a part as well (R.I.P) and you guys are awesome being the only brotha there (and a newbe from outta state) you guys made me feel right at home thank you.

Hey you are not the only out stater these guys are cool hang around

Great service for a guy who was obviously loved. It seemed there were well over 100 people in attendance not counting us.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

RIP Rider.

Almost didnt make it today, I came in right at 1pm (forgot that I had my battery charging on the tender last night). I knew it was a good sign that once I arrived the group headed for the church, I didn't know the exact location of where the church was. R.I.P Garrett, my prayers will be with you and your family along with other fellow riders, ride safe gentleman and ladies. I was deeply honored to be apart of a ceremony to lay your mantle to rest, god bless

Edited by BeastieSSSC