how many are still riding??

kawi kid

Kind of early for this subject,but I'll chime in.

I got a "there and back" ride in Monday and Tuesday from New Martinsville WV to Zanesville.

Monday I took 255,26,676 and 669 back to Zanesville.The good stuff heading back to WV on Tuesday included 564,565,260 and the Sistersville ferry across the river.

I never put the bikes up for winter...there is always good enough weather to get  one of the bikes out once in a while. 

Yep, great afternoon for riding today!!!  Got 50 miles in.  Smaller ride in last Sunday when it was in the upper 40's towards evening.  That's getting a little too cold to enjoy.  Days like today make the ride so much more enjoyable.  Early in my ride, I did see 3 small deer ahead of me cross the road so I drove with that on my mind the whole time looking for deer.

Yup she was just shaken a bit. Probably totaled the car she said she could not get a driver's door open but the impact was in the front. But that's not saying much she drives around in one of those cube looking Scions that I could probably fit in the back of my Tahoe

heated grips?!?!?!

get on the next level =)

just picked up Gerbings  heated pants liner, another heated jacket liner, heated socks, and heated gloves.

along with a dual heat controller 

now a set of Conti TwinDuros would be perfect for the hyper right about now

Edited by Hoblick

heated grips?!?!?!

get on the next level =)

just picked up Gerbings  heated pants liner, another heated jacket liner, heated socks, and heated gloves.

How much did your entire heated gear set up cost? I had thought about getting a vest, but you still need to get the electical items separate. I ended up getting some oxford heated grips that help, but like you said heated gear is a whole other level.

How much did your entire heated gear set up cost? I had thought about getting a vest, but you still need to get the electical items separate. I ended up getting some oxford heated grips that help, but like you said heated gear is a whole other level.

I advise against the vest. You will have to run wires down your sleeves of you ever get gloves. With the full liner the glove connection is right at the end of the sleeves. Figure 175 for liner, 150 for gloves and 100 for the dual controller. You need the dual controller, jacket will get to hot before the gloves get warm enough.

I advise against the vest. You will have to run wires down your sleeves of you ever get gloves. With the full liner the glove connection is right at the end of the sleeves. Figure 175 for liner, 150 for gloves and 100 for the dual controller. You need the dual controller, jacket will get to hot before the gloves get warm enough.

Thanks for the info. Does the dual controller include the wires to the battery, or is that another piece to buy?

heated grips?!?!?!

get on the next level =)

My stator cannot handle all of that, would have to get an Eastern Beaver headlight disconnect harness. Too be honest, if I were to need all of that heated gear to ride and be comfy......I aint gonna be riding. ;)

• Upvote 1

Got a couple hours worth of riding in yesterday.  Saw a couple of cruisers out.  Wasn't too bad until about 4:30 to maybe 5:00pm when it felt like temp dropped 10 degrees out of nowhere.  Thankfully was already on way back in.  Still ride whenever possible