First Post, Whats your story?

SPDLR

We all know theres plenty of good "Off Road" forums in existence already but this is our " Local, hey I ride a bike but dig The 4x4 thing too".

Primary Objective- Bring some 4x4 people together if theres enough here to call it a group and share some pics, BS or places to wheel.

Ive Been to the usual spots around Oh which are becoming less and less. Wellsville, and Hillsville. Ive been building an 85/87 Yota TD for a few years. It wheels pretty good and is always looking to dislodge jeeps.

I first owned a 1979 dodge power wagon with a 6 inch lift. I loved that truck!! O got rid of it like a dummy and have wanted a truck ever since. Three months ago I picked up an 05 chevy with a 4 in rcx lift under it. So far I am still up in he air on of I lone it or not. I have to replace a few pieces already on it and am waiting to head from the dealership if they are gonna cover some warranty work it needs. Other than that I love having a big truck again. When the weather breaks I plan on getting it dirty!

What motor was in the 79? My buddy rolled one and we took the amc 304 out of it and put it in a jeep. It was s pig but it was loud and we were new..lol.

Hope they help you out on the Chevy. They didnt turn you away as soon as they saw a lift on it?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, My brother just picked up a 2011 ext cab and im really impressed. My last newest yota was a 98 taco. They've changed quit a bit since then and i always thought they got too big and weren't much of a minitruck anymore, but after seeing it up close i really dig it.