Dont ride with Casper...

max power

Unless you wear your rain gear....and your hail gear.

In other news, hocking was nice today, the BBQ at Millstone was excellent and the Road 2's are good in the rain.

I think we rode thru a tornado on 33 and hail sux when wearing mesh.

Rewind to last summer.

There were 2 rides that I went on with Casper. Both times we got rained on. Other interesting things to note: Both times Sambusa was with us, and both times involved 33.

I'm going to keep this in mind for any future group rides that I participate in! :lol:

I got caught up in a storm recently on 33 too... seems like the winds are crazy on that road.

I was actually sitting here all warm, cozy, dry, watching the hail thinking I'm glad I wasn't out riding. :D

I got caught up in a storm recently on 33 too... seems like the winds are crazy on that road.

I was actually sitting here all warm, cozy, dry, watching the hail thinking I'm glad I wasn't out riding. :D

You ride? :lol:

I just haven't seen you in a long time.

This is Ohio people don't forget that.

Ive dode with Ben a few times and no rain. And personally speaking to me he's not that type of guy that gets much of anything wet. :D

See the bright side. If it wasn't for rain, this would all be a desert. And we'd all be very thirsty and hungry. Having said that, I think it should only be allowed to rain at night while we're asleep.

I left my house yesterday to meet up with 2 riders. Before I even left my street at the stop sign I got rained on. Pissed me off...I just left...haha. It said 0% chance when I left. It was a freak green cloud that popped up on the radar out of nowhere! Waited it out for 15 minutes at a UDF and it was gone. Had to wait it out because I was wearing jeans with my phone in my pocket. And last time everything in my wallet got wet because my leather jacket isn't waterproof...it's perforated!

This is Ohio people don't forget that.

Ive dode with Ben a few times and no rain. And personally speaking to me he's not that type of guy that gets much of anything wet. :D

Apparently wet enough to slip one past the goalie! :p

Speaking of 'sammich' I'm not a big fan of rain riding either, but I keep a couple of ziplock sammich bags in my riding jacket pocket (or in the storage compartment of the bike) so I can stick said cellphone/wallet in bags in the event of wet air falling on me.

And if I ride once or twice a season in the rain, I find I don't actually have to clean the bugs off my bike as often....

Speaking of 'sammich' I'm not a big fan of rain riding either, but I keep a couple of ziplock sammich bags in my riding jacket pocket (or in the storage compartment of the bike) so I can stick said cellphone/wallet in bags in the event of wet air falling on me..

I am going to do that now. Thanks for the advice Bubba.