7/2/2011 HolidayWeekend Bukkake Blowout Ride

InyaAzz

I'm 70% in. and I wouldn't mind ridin' sweep for a while, especially since it's my first time riding with most of you. THIS JUST IN (as I was typing).... my boy dennis says he's 90% in... so now I'm 95% in.

so me and denzaa should be in.

could we get an eta on when we should be BACK in wooster for the day?

IF everything goes ok...you should be in Wooster around 5. If we have a rider go down or some other issue, then obviously that estimate is going to change.

Having said that...everyone PLEASE make sure your bikes are in working order. Don't show up with leaking fluids...a bad chain...cords showing on your tires...etc. That's just wrong.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm all ready to go! Nut and bolt sealed the hole in tire, paper clip holding chain together and just added new padding to my tupperware bowl, so helmet is good. Yeap, that should just about cover it, I'll be in Wooster between 8:30-8:45 ready to roll. You don't even have to stop, I'll catch up! :wheeliezx10:

Having said that...everyone PLEASE make sure your bikes are in working order. Don't show up with leaking fluids...a bad chain...cords showing on your tires...etc. That's just wrong.

Well, now that you're putting stipulations on this... jeez. :o

No chord this time... the chain, well, it spins the tire fine, but it's definitely tight in one spot. I don't have much experience with the symptoms of a "bad chain".

Oh yeah, hope no one minds, I'm gonna have my camera mounted and recording unless of course someone has a problem with that. Let me know if you do before tomorrow so I can leave it home.

.... well if you're behind me just don't submit the video to the fbi, cia, or atf... deal?

:jk:

Well, now that you're putting stipulations on this... jeez. :o

No chord this time... the chain, well, it spins the tire fine, but it's definitely tight in one spot. I don't have much experience with the symptoms of a "bad chain".

So this means you're coming, right? Well, since this is a Bukakke themed ride...we're all essentially ....coming...

Thanks for the info cabman. I'll get something together around noon.
I'm 70% in. and I wouldn't mind ridin' sweep for a while, especially since it's my first time riding with most of you. THIS JUST IN (as I was typing).... my boy dennis says he's 90% in... so now I'm 95% in.

so me and denzaa should be in.

could we get an eta on when we should be BACK in wooster for the day?

You said you rode with the big boys why you wanna ride sweep..... and you never told us who the big boys were yet.

Umm... thunderstorms up to 60% chance now... will be playing it by ear.

I hope all will be all right. Im no metoroligist, but the patches on the radar look weak or not heading our way.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

I was hopin' they would speak up :D

Unless you're talking about physical girth, I don't know anyone on the 164 ride we did that that would consider themselves one of the 'big boys'. There are guys that think they're fast, fast guys, then there are faster guys -- and typically, at least in my experience on here, the amount of time people spend bragging about how fast they are is indirectly proportional to their actual ability to ride fast.

Uncle Punk, for instance, is a fast guy, but you won't hear it out of his mouth, only those that've ridden with him.

The bottom line, for this ride, the 164 ride, and any other ride is RIDE your own RIDE, do it responsibly, and under control. There's nothing worse than riding with someone that dangerously and irresponsibly attempts to 'one up' a guy they think they're faster than, and ends up wrecking their bike, or multiple bikes, and ruins the rest of the day/ride for everyone else that was riding within their limits.

/end rant

I know it's been said before, by many others on here, in many different ways, but I kinda feel after our little 164 incident, that it bears repeating for some of the newer members just getting involved in ORDN group rides. If you thought that was a fast pace, be prepared to not let your ego get in the way on this one. You will be humbled.

Edited by JRMMiii

What's the point of bragging anyways? Actions speak louder than words.

The point of group rides is to have fun and go home in one piece. It's a constant learning experience.

You haven't been on many OR rides have you? There's a lot of time spent talking :)

Who is the bukakke victim?....er..I mean bukakke winner

We're going to draw pubes at the last gas stop.

I know it's been said before, by many others on here, in many different ways, but I kinda feel after our little 164 incident, that it bears repeating for some of the newer members just getting involved in ORDN group rides. If you thought that was a fast pace, be prepared to not let your ego get in the way on this one. You will be humbled.

What did I miss? I guess I should've been reading that thread more.

UnclePunk is probably the most humble rider on this forum.

+1

And he has the herp, so it hurts to talk mostly.