Bike going under water

buildit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but if you're over 15 and have a twitter, facebook or myspace account...you need to get a life.

anyway, you just copy the damn web address from the address bar.. fuck all the share button bs.

Twitter is actually one of the best ways to get real time updates on news and technology issues/breakthroughs/announcements etc.

And they were shown to be more accurate as well.

I'm sorry but if you're over 15 and have a twitter, facebook or myspace account...you need to get a life.

anyway, you just copy the damn web address from the address bar.. fuck all the share button bs.

Or you have relatives in another country and facebook is an excellent way of keeping in touch with them without having to call or email them separately...

He must have kids. I know it drove me nuts when my x's kid would sit on the couch texting all day. I'd ask, "What in the world are you texting about, you haven't done anything all day"? Answer, "Nuttin".:rolleyes:

these social media outlets are not how you should be communicating with those you are close to.

what ever happened to actually TALKING to someone? jesus christ people have become so pathetic!

what's worse is corporations have turned them into marketing outlets. besides, they're all fads. remember how everyone you knew was on myspace? yeah, no one uses it now.

you guys going to prom too?

Edited by serpentracer

these social media outlets are not how you should be communicating with those you are close to.

what ever happened to actually TALKING to someone? jesus christ people have become so pathetic!

what's worse is corporations have turned them into marketing outlets. besides, they're all fads. remember how everyone you knew was on myspace? yeah, no one uses it now.

Did you walk to school in 5 feet of snow? Uphill both ways?

Another helpful tip -

If you do grab a youtube link straight from the URL, before you post it, make sure you delete everything AFTER the ampersand (&). This way, the video will actually be recognized and show up in your post (instead of just a link). Sometimes there won't be anything at the end, but if you click another video from the page, it often comes up saying "feature=****". When posting the link from the "share" box (the shortened version), the video will not appear embedded in the post either.

Okay, for the love of two wheels and a motor.

Better???? :rolleyes:

Calm down, Turbo lol. I'm sure you aren't the only one who didn't know that. It wasn't even directed towards you. I always used to wonder why it wouldn't work when I tried to post on other forums. I figured it out, so I thought I'd pass it along. ;)

Has more to do with being on dial up. So like turbo has little to do with my normal internet experience. :lol: Serpentracers whining was getting to me especially since modern media like twitter, friend page or dick space had NOTHING to do with how I attached the link. ;)

Now on to women crashing scooters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=257dxiDrPec

part 1: facebook saves me a shit ton of money in phone bills. It also helped me stay in touch with way more people than usual and also reconnect with long lost people from my past I all but forgot about.

part 2: yes...its why I keep dating high school girls :D

Dear OR,

Someone put new batteries in grandpa's heard aid again, didn't they? You know how ornery he gets when he remembers that the world has left him behind. just let him sit in the corner of the room and enjoy the warm mushy feeling of his Depends.

Love and hugs (no homo),

Scruit.

Another helpful tip -

If you do grab a youtube link straight from the URL, before you post it, make sure you delete everything AFTER the ampersand (&).

thats why i use the share button :)