motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

harleys suck because their 1200cc engines put out a whopping 80hp at the crank. lol

what a pile of crap.

I don't think there is a 600cc sportbike made since the late 90's that didn't have more at the wheel than that.

plus look at the technology used on them. like already mentioned. 1980's tech for 3 times the money.

Edited by serpentracer

the other guy started it

this is why i dont like most harley owners to be honest... get over yourself man

look at Hoblick, he doesnt let the stuff bother him (he even plays along) and nobody gets after him or tries to run him off etc.....but when people get all butthurt and cry about things, that is what gets annoying, not the fact that you ride a harley, just that youre crying about it....youre on a site mainly used by sportbike riders - you have to expect to see some anti-cruiser comments here and there

i see people rag on jap brands here more than they do harleys... idk how many times ive read "yea - but its still a honda" or "go figure the squid was riding a gixxer"

get over it

Get over myself? I'm not the one that thinks I'm better than anybody else or my bike is netters than yours! If you are happy with tour bike good for you. Everybody is different and I don't like stereotypes that's my issue. I have this conversation on gun forums too. If you like your gun good for just cause I don't have "x" brand and instead have "y" brand or caliber why should you care? Sorry I don't pretend online I am who I am.

Get over myself? I'm not the one that thinks I'm better than anybody else or my bike is netters than yours! If you are happy with tour bike good for you. Everybody is different and I don't like stereotypes that's my issue. I have this conversation on gun forums too. If you like your gun good for just cause I don't have "x" brand and instead have "y" brand or caliber why should you care? Sorry I don't pretend online I am who I am.

my gun is def. better than your gun.

What caliber is y and x brand, I'm not familiar with those.
my gun is def. better than your gun.

My penis is better than both your guns

You caught me! I guess since you are a contractor you down a six pack while driving on the way home right? Or is it a couple tall boys on the way? On your lunch break you take it on the can in the porta john! I know how you contractors are!

hooligan :nono:

i think harley riders pop pills inbetween bars....maybe this thread will drum up some business for ya

Since you brought it up I'll say this.. I have yet to respond to a sportbike crash, all the bike wrecks I've rolled on have been HD's and all but 1 yes thats right ALL but 1 were alcohol related. Now is that the stat in all Dept's well I don't know but it is what all mine have been.

So if those same guys rode sport bikes or modes they wouldn't drink and ride? The inanimate object is to blame again. Just like all gun owners are murders?

That's it I'm selling my Harley-Davidson before it causes me to ride and drive.

Whatcbike should I replace it with that won't make me ride wheelies down a busy interstate at 70+, ride without a helmet, drink and ride, pass a big truck on the right shoulder while moving 70+, race down the interstate at 100+, stand on the gas tank while riding down the interstate, ride on the handle bars down the interstate, etc.

What bike can I buy that won't force me to break the law or ride stupid?

:):):)

And again not blaming the inanimate object as you stated. It's the group of people, all of them fit the stereotype perfectly. All were wearing no gear and a HD teeshirt, most sleeveless, and most had a dewrag. So no those people would not ride a sportbike it would not fit the role they were trying to play. And most were part of a poker run that all the stops were bars. Sportbikers don't do that.

Why would they not ride a sportbike? Not everybody fits into this stereotypes in your head. So do sporting riders drink and ride?

I generally don't like driving near a group of sport bike rides because the ride reckless. Sportbike rides tend to ride in all lanes on the interstate. They swerve in and out of traffic trying to race each other. Granted most of the time they are wearing the proper gear. So I guess guys that ride sport bikes are careless, wreckless, speeding fools that have zero regard for the rules of the road and safety.

I have over 600,000 safe miles the only motorcyclist I have seen in high speed pursuits have been guys on Sportbikes. 90% or more motorcyce accidents I see are guys riding Sportbikes. One I'm not sure what bike he was riding he was in the middle of the right lane covered with a sheet. His bike was over the jersey barrier which he hit arouse 100+. I assume he rode a sportbike since the other bikers all had sport bikes that were on the shoulder in tears. To his credit it appeared as he had a helmet on.

I don't generally have a problem passing or being passed by guys on tour bike. They don't pass me on the right or on the shoulder. The touring bikes aren't racing each other cutting cars and trucks off. I don't see touring bikes serving in and out of traffic at twice the speed limit.

I'm not saying any of you are guilty of this but this would be the stereotypical sport bike rider.

More of this behaviour is seen on the east coast, but we have our fair share of stupid in Ohio.

the only motorcyclist I have seen in high speed pursuits have been guys on Sportbikes

thats kinda a dumb statement.... the only reason harleys arent in high speed pursuits is because they dont go high speed....thats like saying the only people you see bleeding out of their vaginas are females...no way!

as for low speed drunken pursuits.....ever watch Cops? ive seen plenty of harley guys on that show :lol:.....they cant catch the sport bikes so they dont air that footage on tv

• Upvote 2

thats kinda a dumb statement.... the only reason harleys arent in high speed pursuits is because they dont go high speed....thats like saying the only people you see bleeding out of their vaginas are females...no way!

as for low speed drunken pursuits.....ever watch Cops? ive seen plenty of harley guys on that show :lol:.....they cant catch the sport bikes so they dont air that footage on tv

Repped

So if those same guys rode sport bikes or modes they wouldn't drink and ride? The inanimate object is to blame again. Just like all gun owners are murders?

That's it I'm selling my Harley-Davidson before it causes me to ride and drive.

Whatcbike should I replace it with that won't make me ride wheelies down a busy interstate at 70+, ride without a helmet, drink and ride, pass a big truck on the right shoulder while moving 70+, race down the interstate at 100+, stand on the gas tank while riding down the interstate, ride on the handle bars down the interstate, etc.

What bike can I buy that won't force me to break the law or ride stupid?

:):):)

A track bike!!! Ijs

Better than a Harley? What constitutes that?? I know it can't be anything mechanical, because as we all know, Harley's hold their value more than any other bike because of the quality of the craftmenship. Or maybe it is? I mean, c'mon, I have 111,ooo miles on my Harley and it runs GREAT! I had two Hondas & they had to be replaced at 30,000 miles & my cousins Goldwing has had the engine replaced twice. Nope, can't be about the quality. How about the comfort of ride? Yes, so comfortable being crouched up - umm, nope. Each bike has it's own purpose, and they are all fun to ride. Real bikers don't care about the type of bike another rides, nor do they put it down, we just care that they ride. It is what we call brotherhood.

Still on page 1... but I'm sure the next seven pages are awesome.

Why would they not ride a sportbike? Not everybody fits into this stereotypes in your head. So do sporting riders drink and ride?

I generally don't like driving near a group of sport bike rides because the ride reckless. Sportbike rides tend to ride in all lanes on the interstate. They swerve in and out of traffic trying to race each other. Granted most of the time they are wearing the proper gear. So I guess guys that ride sport bikes are careless, wreckless, speeding fools that have zero regard for the rules of the road and safety.

I have over 600,000 safe miles the only motorcyclist I have seen in high speed pursuits have been guys on Sportbikes. 90% or more motorcyce accidents I see are guys riding Sportbikes. One I'm not sure what bike he was riding he was in the middle of the right lane covered with a sheet. His bike was over the jersey barrier which he hit arouse 100+. I assume he rode a sportbike since the other bikers all had sport bikes that were on the shoulder in tears. To his credit it appeared as he had a helmet on.

I don't generally have a problem passing or being passed by guys on tour bike. They don't pass me on the right or on the shoulder. The touring bikes aren't racing each other cutting cars and trucks off. I don't see touring bikes serving in and out of traffic at twice the speed limit.

I'm not saying any of you are guilty of this but this would be the stereotypical sport bike rider.

More of this behaviour is seen on the east coast, but we have our fair share of stupid in Ohio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8e-JjJXTU8