What do I do.

MidgetTodd

At least stay well ahead of him, sound like he's a preventible accident waiting to happen... If he rides a bike that shouldn't be riden, he's already riding over his limits... It's just a matter of time before he takes himself out... You don't want to be his collateral damage.

Ok some of you already know I moved and have been out others haven't but now you know. Anyway my new neighbor is a rider too and he saw me moving all the bike stuff and what not and came over to chat. He claimed to be a great rider and street races all his buddies and goes to the strip and always gets hassled by the cops because he has his numbers for the strip on his windscreen and of course smokes all his buddies so he needs a new challenge... Those who know me know he now has my undivided attention and I'm thinking this is gonna be fun.... He has to run but is gonna swing by latter on the bike... He did sure enough... He looks like Joe Dirt I forgot to mention that...... Well he was here I heard him coming a mile away reving the piss out of it at every stop and turn and apparently every pedistrian.... He pulled up in shorts tank top and tennis shoes no lid on the very first edition Katana 600 with dry rotted tires :wtf:. Soooo do I take him to Coshocton or just tell him I really am not interested in riding anymore?

Seriously I cant make this stuff up :nono:

Take him for a ride. you just met Ringo

Edited by wht_scorpion

This is true, Jinx would leave you in about three curves but he doesn't ride a Katana. 270 lbs shorts, tennis shoes, no helmet, crazy and fearless. He has a new 2011 ZX10R with some go fast mods and I can't believe how fast the bike is, hell he can't believe it either. He passes me in the same curve on the outside riding down 83 laying a big fat darkie. He would try to trick you into thinking he is slow and then embarrass you. He is not the norm though.

Ill drop a big fat darkie on your chest

sounds dangerous to me. He also sounds like he needs to prove a point.

A couple options"

Gear up and ride with him to a select pre selected destination. gauge him on the way. depending on the way he rides you can decide to ride back with him. if he is an asshat tell him you gotta split.

When you ride is he sucks stay back so far it just aggravates him so much he wont want to ride with "your slow ass" anymore.

Spank him so hard he cries ..But then he might have his eyes on your bike as advised change your locks.

Ignore him hope he goes away.

Do you think he is teachable? can you show him the right way to ride? If not Ignore him hope he goes away.

Take him for a ride, and when he starts acting like a dick, turn around and leave him where ever. If He ask why you left, tell him you value your life and that your not interested in seeing human ground hamburger.

You don't know Todd very well, do you? :lol:

I like the Idea of a group ride. where everyone is fully geared up. he will either show up in gear which he may have or go home when he realises hes out of his league. or try to ride with you and crash..