Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

I have no idea why these guys are claiming too much chrome.... I think it looks great man :)

Cuz I ride a meanie and curby rides a warrior. Little to no chrome on either. Plus I don't like to polish chrome. Just my personal opinion.

I still like his bike.

2003 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

Racked 7 degrees

200mm rear tire on a VTX rim

Slitherin Sanke Skin Seat

Tear Drop Mirrors

Cobra II Headlight

Ace fork covers

Billski LED Taillight

Mapam Forward Controls

Hondaline Radiator Cowl

Hark Chrome America Classic 2.5 Exhaust

Scootworks Lowering Kit

Kuryakyn ISO Grips with Spiked Ends

Kuryakyn Rear LED Signals

D21_8553.jpg

Sharp bike other than the windscreen.:supergay:

Agreed, but when you ride 12 months/year and in all weather, you NEED the windscreen. Now that I'm in CA, I have taken off the screen and placed it in storage. Not many bugs and won't see rain until October, so sans screen it is. Will post more pix once I get the radar detector mounted.

Here's a pic from a ride back in may, a couple of us went to Youngs Dairy in Yellow Springs. Mine is the yellow and black r6 (as seen in my avatar)

ah had to delete this attachment so I could post a better pic in the next reply, gay gay gay that there's a limit on attachments

Edited by dmagicglock

got some big plans for this one right here.

3654608954_419acd8c02_o.jpg

3670953126_1b30bcba15_b.jpg

3672186802_37bb9da3ee_b.jpg

Dane?!!?! Hahahaha hey man! It's Ryan from your MSF course. I thought the 636 in your avatar was yours, but I wasn't sure. I'm hopefully getting a bike this weekend or early next week, we gotta go ride!

Dane?!!?! Hahahaha hey man! It's Ryan from your MSF course. I thought the 636 in your avatar was yours, but I wasn't sure. I'm hopefully getting a bike this weekend or early next week, we gotta go ride!

camaro ryan? shit, i can't remember now. whoops. let me know when you get your bike and i'll eventually get mine back together.