whats ur screen name mean?

scottie.harris

What does your screen name mean, seen alot of names that I'm curious about.

My is rather obvious, its my name. However my other screen name I use commonly is lonewolfcrf. I got that because I had a crf dirt bike that I rode by myself for 99% of the time.

so what's yours mean?

Last name is Brown and a lot of people in High school (football mostly) just called me that (I have a friend that for the first year he knew me thought my name was Brown lol) so I am The Brown and 57 goes WAY back to 1st grade I'm a Sonic Fanatic and 50 rings+ 7 Chaos Emeralds=Super Sonic so 57 :D

I got tired of trying to find a user name only to get that damn "already taken" message.. (damn AOL)... So I used my wifes (divorced now) first initial S and maiden last name Iacono..... been using it since (over 15yrs) and man does it piss her off when she tries to use it :metal:

sentinel, used it back in school when every kid wanted to have a Import Tunned Car. and we had 10 people in our so called race clique, and it was cool back then to replace the letters with 10 and still name the word. haha. Nothing like speeding around town with nothing but an autozone muffler and air filter, thinking i could beat anybody on the road..