Whats up with BUSA riders....

shadyone

Why is it that everytime I see some one on a Hayabusa they weigh 250+ pounds wear zero gear:nono: and look like its there first time riding a motorcycle? :wtf: Honestly Ive never once seen anyone on a Hayabusa with full gear on.

Why is it that everytime I see some one on a Hayabusa they weigh 250+ pounds wear zero gear:nono: and look like its there first time riding a motorcycle? :wtf: Honestly Ive never once seen anyone on a Hayabusa with full gear on.

I rarely see anyone with ANY gear on around me and 250+ is not all that big imo (im 270 and I fit through doors and tight spaces quite well) but I did talk to this guy at Autozone that was pushing 350 and said that busa's are just really comfy for fat people :rolleyes:

8vIFEh.jpg

Ive noticed the same thing.

A lot of the people who buy them do so because theyre the "fastest bikes made" knowing nothing about performance or the pros and cons of that bike vs a traditional supersport bike.

Although there are good reasons to buy one of these bikes, most of the fatties we see riding them are probably pretty clueless

JRMMiii as we know your not the typical busa rider. but I don't know if I should be happy I'm not the only one or upset that busa riders are giving us alla bad name. or maybe they are taking all the bad images with them.. hahahaha

funny out here i only see bros rockin out the busa and all of em are strected for some reason. (didnt even know they were wheelie prone) and anytime anyone calls em out they only wanna drag.

(seen a guy on a stretched busa who said he didnt wanna race a gsxr1000 cause his bike would only do 150.....) gotta love those bros on the busas

Riding fast in a straight line is easy......and Busa's are kinda like the Glocks of motorcycling, most everyone knows what both are. I do tend to see more brotha's on them, and I havent quite figured that out yet.

Not sure if many people know this, but finding gear for larger and/or fat people isn't too easy. Finding gear for larger women is even more difficult. Gear isn't made for people with hips or boobs. Depends where and how you carry your weight I suppose. The rest are just either cheap, lazy, or stupid.

Not sure if many people know this, but finding gear for larger and/or fat people isn't too easy. Finding gear for larger women is even more difficult. Gear isn't made for people with hips or boobs. Depends where and how you carry your weight I suppose. The rest are just either cheap, lazy, or stupid.

Everyone has a piece of gear for girls with hips and boobs. Its called a mattress.:sex: Loves the shapely girlz.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if many people know this, but finding gear for larger and/or fat people isn't too easy.

disagree. everybody can find gear, did you miss the pic up above of the 400lb busa ride in full leathers? hell im 6ft 270 and i can walk into pony and walk out with a full set of gear that fits me just fine...all the gear i have is right off the rack, 4 pairs of pants, leather jacket, gloves, boots, helmet, etc etc etc....nothing i couldnt walk into a bike store right now and purchase a duplicate of

Everyone has a piece of gear for girls with hips and boobs. Its called a mattress.:sex: Loves the shapely girlz.

agreed. this guy wins.

/thread

disagree. everybody can find gear, did you miss the pic up above of the 400lb busa ride in full leathers? hell im 6ft 270 and i can walk into pony and walk out with a full set of gear that fits me just fine...all the gear i have is right off the rack, 4 pairs of pants, leather jacket, gloves, boots, helmet, etc etc etc....nothing i couldnt walk into a bike store right now and purchase a duplicate of

Ok, well it sucks finding gear for women. My jacket is a man's jacket. Something ridiculous like XXXL just so it would fit but the arms are too long. If I try to find pants for my ample hips and butt, forget about it. They will be like 2 feet long on me. My raingear pants are super super long. Hell, maybe I'm just too short. All of the women's gear at the Pony is sized crazy. The girl there told me that it's European sizing. Where normally I could get an XL, I can barely even get my arms in an XL jacket there.