2003 rc51 for sale---columbus ohio----$4500

Carwhore

I'm selling my RC, first let me say this isnt by choice. I bought it earlier in the year with every intention to keep it for years to come. I no longer can as my ex and I are going back to court for the 2nd custody battle of the year for my son. This meaning I need to get some money together.

This bike is CLEAN!!!! I have over 40 high res pictures of the bike. I will just upload all pictures to photobucket and if anyone wants a specific picture please let me know.

Mods:

- 2002 Tail (previous owner changed it due to liking the black number plates better)

- Jardine slip ons (Sound great)

- Stock forks revalved and resprung for 225lb by Dan Kyle back in 2009

- Sargent Drivers Seat (no stock seat included)

- Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator

- Barnett Clutch (plates/fibers/springs) installed less than 500 miles ago

- Factory Pro Shift Star Kit (installed less than 500 miles ago) Give quicker shifts

- Frame sliders

- Stomp Grips

- Vesrah RJL Front Brake Pads (Installed less than 500 miles ago)

- Goodrich Stainless Steel Braided front Brake Lines

- Speigler Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line

- 15T Front sprocket (stock is 16T)

- Stock Rear Sprocket (40T)

- Speedo Healer

-05/06 Honda RC51 Gauge Face (protects from melting of stock 03 gauge)

-Apex Adjustable Clip-ons

- Proton Flush Mount LED front turn signals

- Michelin Pilot Pures (less than 500 miles) 120/70-17 Front and 190/50-17 Rear

I purchased this bike off of the forum from wacky_woodchuck.

The bad things:

Sometimes is leaks a little break fluid from the SS line he put on

There is a small crack in the right upper fairing

Fuel gauge works sometimes.

I've personally put over 1k miles on it, and many members have seen me ride it and can vouch. The bike runs great (just started it yesterday hadn't rode it in over 2 months).

There also is a vibration I will be checking the clutch to see if thats where its coming from.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

Edited by Carwhore

Glws.....praying for situation also

Thanks.

Damn John. This sucks to see. I hope that the courts rule in your favor again.

Thanks.

Sucks. Bump for a awesome bike and a good dude

Thanks.

Yeah it's just a pain in the ass to deal with all this. I'll have over 6k in attorney fees for the year and it's pointless. My son is better where he's at (im the residential parent).

You know I know nothing about this fighting for custidy thing (no kids).

You would think that after you have already won this once this year (I think I read that), if you win again - why cant you counter-sue for court and lawyer expences?

and again I have no clue, just thinking that since she lost once this year I would think that would be sufficient? But, she is trying it sounds like so if she loses again I would think she would be fair game for the total cost?

You know I know nothing about this fighting for custidy thing (no kids).

You would think that after you have already won this once this year (I think I read that), if you win again - why cant you counter-sue for court and lawyer expences?

and again I have no clue, just thinking that since she lost once this year I would think that would be sufficient? But, she is trying it sounds like so if she loses again I would think she would be fair game for the total cost?

good question. I'm changing attorneys and meeting with several on Tuesday. I will ask this question to them.

good question. I'm changing attorneys and meeting with several on Tuesday. I will ask this question to them.

If she keeps dragging you back to court I am pretty sure you can go after her for court and attourney costs. I had the same thing happen and after the 3rd round my lawyer said that if anything more was made after this that she would go after her for court and attourney fees. So I am assuming that it is legal...either that or my lawyer was just trying to get her to quit pressing the issue. Either way, as I am sure you know, family court is usually a huge PITA...especially for men when the case isn't open and shut. I hope all goes your way and that she has to cover the costs for it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...