What would you pay for this?

natedogg624

i'm tossing around the idea of selling my street stuff. i'm fairly certain the money maker of the deal is going to be my projector setup seen here:

247743_10100725246641835_12453392_64019765_102667_n.jpg

This was a professional install of quality bulbs, ballasts and lenses. Not a cheapo brand off eBay or kryptonbulb kit.

For reference, this is the kit that is installed: Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

I was considering selling just the light units themselves together (no bodywork).

What would you pay for these assuming you wanted them?

its hard to say really..

youll get what someone will pay.

that is a very good setup, they are real projectors not plastic.

i have been looking at that exact same projector to retro fit into my street glide (BTW contact me i have questions about your kit and who did the install)

stock headlight assemblies arent cheap either.

that being said .. id say the right buyer could pay $350 - $400

but if it were me and i was gonna try to sell them seeing i wasnt gonna street the bike anymore. id put them on ebay with a starting price of $250 and see what happens.

jsut make sure you have alot of good pics, and be very descriptive of what your selling and make sure you include what quality those projectors are.

Where on the website is it at? I thought looked at every nook and cranny if there website and didn't see it.

Ask me anything you want here, pm, email or phone.

Sniper I absolutely love this kit. You don't need to worry about wearing out the bulbs when switching from hi and low bc it's the same bulb with an actuator eyelet flap that moves

The brightness is second to none. I could see clear as day in front of me and provided me with major confidence in night riding also knowing other cars would be able to see me better as well.

I've seen the quality of the eBay brands and even krypton bulbs and they are crap compared to this kit. Even the power is better. I have a friend I rode with that had the kbulb kit and I outshined him all the time. (yes both our lights were properly aimed and leveled)

The install on the r6 wasn't hard at all given we had to retrofit projectors in there. I think the r1 already had some so it should be much easier for you.

I also liked that it mimicked own startup procedure without adding time relays. The lights stayed off until the engine started to allow for the starter to have max draw from the battery.

Any other questions let me know.

Thank you! You've provided a lot of good info on your lights. I heard DDM Tuning was a good brand to go with as well. I'm thinking about going with the ones you have, the build quality looks excellent. I will probably run the 6K in my bike, it should give me a pure white, with a hint of blue. *

Thank you! You've provided a lot of good info on your lights. I heard DDM Tuning was a good brand to go with as well. I'm thinking about going with the ones you have, the build quality looks excellent. I will probably run the 6K in my bike, it should give me a pure white, with a hint of blue. *

That is correct. Retrofit won't sell anything above 6k because he only wants to sell kits that work. Above 6k and you lose functional light output.

DDM tuning is cheap because they use cheap parts. They are also known for taking time to get your order out.

Call retrofit and they will answer all your questions better than i can. When you call or write Matt or Nate at retrofit source tell them nathan with the r6 sent you.

That is correct. Retrofit won't sell anything above 6k because he only wants to sell kits that work. Above 6k and you lose functional light output.

DDM tuning is cheap because they use cheap parts. They are also known for taking time to get your order out.

Call retrofit and they will answer all your questions better than i can. When you call or write Matt or Nate at retrofit source tell them nathan with the r6 sent you.

Will do, thanks again. Those should look nice with my factory projector beams.