Where do you put your wallet when you ride?

Josh1234

I'm not telling you where I keep my wallet' date=' just so you can rob me later. :eek:[/quote']

In all my years of riding, I have only had one incident that might have included my walet. But after I body slammed him to the ground, and my knee was forced onto his neck, he didn't move anymore. And I got on my Connie and got out of Dodge.

That was over 15 yrs ago, no problem.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

In all my years of riding, I have only had one incident that might have included my walet. But after I body slammed him to the ground, and my knee was forced onto his neck, he didn't move anymore. And I got on my Connie and got out of Dodge.

That was over 15 yrs ago, no problem.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

I can see that in Springfield. :lol:

I was just there Friday for a job interview and it gives me the feel of a "little" Dayton. I live in Dayton so I can make a good comparison. :lol:

My wallet usually resides in a front pocket, so naturally it stays there when I am riding wearing something with front pockets. If I am riding in leathers sans pockets (or shorts and flip-flops): ID, cash, CC, and health ins. card go in a badge/ID lanyard around the neck inside the jacket.

Ninja edit: I wear a tight leather jacket, not a roomy textile, so jacket pocket won't really work for wallet, btw.

you have a constanza wallet don't you?

story-wallet1.jpg

normally i keep my wallet in my right jacket pocket, and my phone in my inside jacket pocket.

house key is on a ring with my bike key.

I leave everything at home..... i dont need keys or a cell phone to ride and only need my debit card if i plan to get gas or stop for food.....

What happens if your bike breaks down in the middle of BFE? Not to smart, you should always carry your cell phone.

Or house keys, or other stuff? I like to keep my wallet ON ME when I ride, and not under the seat or anything, just in case, y'know?

Ninja edit: I wear a tight leather jacket, not a roomy textile, so jacket pocket won't really work for wallet, btw.

I wear one of those "adventure" jackets. The problem is remembering which pocket each item is in :D

Lets see 2 lower, 2 upper pockets on the outside front. A key pocket in the sleeve. 3 vest pockets on the inside and a rear pocket, that I never use. Might be 1 or 2 other small pockets I forgot.

Sounds like you need a new jacket :D

Craig