Why did Mo from the Blitz quit?

Casper

The Blitz sucks anyway. Almost all they play anymore is boo-hoo rock.

And its not just the Blitz. QFM plays the same shitty 70's Boston and 80's Aerosmith ballads over and over. CD 10whateverthehellitis plays a bunch of faggy crap with one decent alternative song every few hours.

And WNCI? Please :rolleyes: only if you are in jr. High is that shit listenable.

Columbus radio is all but dead at this point.

+1. It's a shame too. Back in the early to mid-90's Columbus radio was great. 99.7 played hard rock and metal, 96.3 was good for a good range of classics (even rare off the beaten track stuff) and CD101 had a great college radio feel to it. I'm glad I've got XM in the Sonota. I listen to Opie and Anthony in the morning and a mix of stations the rest of the day or fall back on the my Ipod. I'd almost go one step further and state that radio as a whole is all but dead. There are a few good stations around, just not around Ohio.

All I.listen to anymore is podcasts. The news pisses me.off too much and I don't wanna risk hearing it lol.

Yep every moring I turn on the 6 news at 6AM and get, In Columbus today another shooting... WTF people.

I get the weather and get the Fruck out of dodge!

My fiance said, you never listen to the news. You turn it on get in the shower and get the weather and leave. What gives...

response: "In news today another crack head shot another crack head in Columbus... Blah Blah Blah, crack head from yesterday has died. Crack head from today expected to die tomorrow"! WTF more do I need to know. Except clear and sunny in Zanesville today, high of 70 with no clouds. (as the bike revs in the back ground) :D