Why did Mo from the Blitz quit?

Casper

Those guys suck. Well, at least Blazer does. The guy is worthless... Theo is way funnier. Mo is OK, but they really need something like Lex and Terry or something funnier that is better to listen to in the mornings. They blow...

At least get rid of Blazer and bring Mo back and add in Theo for Blazer. Dude's a trip!

Those guys suck. Well, at least Blazer does. The guy is worthless... Theo is way funnier. Mo is OK, but they really need something like Lex and Terry or something funnier that is better to listen to in the mornings. They blow...

At least get rid of Blazer and bring Mo back and add in Theo for Blazer. Dude's a trip!

Or, or... here's an idea..........

PLAY FUCKING MUSIC. If I want to listen to talk radio, I'll flip on AM.

If they have to talk, I still miss Howard Stern or Rover's Morning Glory. when the Blitz got rid of Rover and crew, I quit listening in the mornings. Not a fan of Mo and Blazer at all....very unfunny.

Or, or... here's an idea..........

PLAY FUCKING MUSIC. If I want to listen to talk radio, I'll flip on AM.

I'll second that...hate blazer and mo...but I always listen to 99.7 after work, so it's always on when I get in the car...I was halfway there this morning when I noticed what I was listening to...straight to 97.1 for Mike and Mike instead...of course, this will resolve itself one I work out the bluetooth reciever issues and then it's Pandora - all day, every day-:guitar::guitar::badgerrock::badgerrock::metal::metal::banana::banana::tits:

The Blitz sucks anyway. Almost all they play anymore is boo-hoo rock.

And its not just the Blitz. QFM plays the same shitty 70's Boston and 80's Aerosmith ballads over and over. CD 10whateverthehellitis plays a bunch of faggy crap with one decent alternative song every few hours.

And WNCI? Please :rolleyes: only if you are in jr. High is that shit listenable.

Columbus radio is all but dead at this point.

Edited by max power

The Blitz sucks anyway. Almost all they play anymore is boo-hoo rock.

And its not just the Blitz. QFM plays the same shitty 70's Boston and 80's Aerosmith ballads over and over. CD 10whateverthehellitis plays a bunch of faggy crap with one decent alternative song every few hours.

And WNCI? Please :rolleyes: only if you are in jr. High is that shit listenable.

Columbus radio is all but dead at this point.

Actually, when Theo is doing his segment from 10-3, he is running some seriously good harder stuff. It is full of some seriously cheesy rock stuff, but it is really one of the better radio stations that are around. I am in a lot of cities and listening to the radio and the Blitz is above average...

As for playing just music, I understand the idea. But, the morning commute is good to listen to comedy. That's why Stern was so good. I prefer the stuff like Stern, Rover, Lex and Terry, etc to solid music.

It isn't "talk radio". Talk radio is like NPR, etc. Or, listening to 610 or 700...

The Blitz also adds in music through the talk portion unlike most others are doing. That's kind of cool.

Bottom line, though is Blazer is a doucher, roided out guy that chuckles at everything like Boob and Tit do... He needs outta there for sure.

You know, I actually hate it when i have someone in the car who won't STFU. Listening to brain dead rock DJ's stupid laughs and forced conversations is a bit like that to me. That's why when they start talking the cd player comes on and usually doesn't get shut off till I arrive at where ever I was going.

Oh, and Howard Stern. Self glorified whore monger who provides entertainment to little boys who giggle like Bevus and Butthead at the thought of tits. Those who complain about this comment need to admit they laughed a second ago.:D

admit it............. tits!

You did it again. :p

You know, I actually hate it when i have someone in the car who won't STFU. Listening to brain dead rock DJ's stupid laughs and forced conversations is a bit like that to me. That's why when they start talking the cd player comes on and usually doesn't get shut off till I arrive at where ever I was going.

Oh, and Howard Stern. Self glorified whore monger who provides entertainment to little boys who giggle like Bevus and Butthead at the thought of tits. Those who complain about this comment need to admit they laughed a second ago.:D

admit it............. tits!

You did it again. :p

Or like Wags and Elliot who laugh so hard at themselves that they lose any comedic value to whatever they said... :nono:

Or like Wags and Elliot who laugh so hard at themselves that they lose any comedic value to whatever they said... :nono:

+1 Reminds me of the Dj3000 :lol:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=simpsons%20disc%20jocky&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CD0QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F18516240&ei=ll7YTvqBKMOeiQL_hZ33CQ&usg=AFQjCNFqpKqKrjRQDEMof4i6vvTXG1s0Tg

:lol: