Polar Bear Ride 2012

JBWalker

Polar Bear Ride01/01/2012 - 01/01/2012:

Show up anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at Talita's Mexican Kitchen, 3090 Southwest Blvd. (St. Rt. 62) in Grove City in the Broadview Shopping Center for a breakfast buffet and to meet and socialize with other riders on New Year's Day.

As always, I'll probably be there. :)

I really wish they'd move it back to Pilot though. The food there was much, much better.

The Flying J truck stop used to have the Country Kitchen restaurant. When Denny's moved in they got rid of the buffet. I think that's part of the reason for changing venue.

I'll be riding in for the pin, but will leave to have breakfast elsewhere. Last year's breakfast wasn't very good and definitely not worth $10.00.

The Flying J truck stop used to have the Country Kitchen restaurant. When Denny's moved in they got rid of the buffet. I think that's part of the reason for changing venue.

I'll be riding in for the pin, but will leave to have breakfast elsewhere. Last year's breakfast wasn't very good and definitely not worth $10.00.

Keep me updated. I'll join you for breakfast if that's okay. Maybe we can get an group together from here to meet up for breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there again this year..but I am not going to eat there. It was a very disappointing one last year.

I wonder if we will also get another free coffee cup from some random company..I think it was a construction company?

See you guys and gals tomorrow

:busa:

Edited by danballa

The Blue Knights Ohio V LEMC scheduled the get together at AD Farrow downtown and ride as a group. The plan is to meet up at 10 am, ride together to Talita's, get the pin and ride out as a group to Golden Corral for breakfast. We'll maybe wait about ten minutes for anyone to show up and then ride out.

Anyone interested in meeting us there is welcome to join us.

I'm going to get the bike out for another ride today. Had it out last night already, and looks like I've got a couple hours to myself. Looks like breakfast in GroveTucky is on the agenda.

I am gonna try to get there too. Im coming from Hilliard, any1 want to meet up & ride w/ me?

In UA, and leaving in 10 minutes. Be passing your area soon. PM in the next few, and always happy to have another. Cheers~

Yeah mine got a lil funky too but will have to clean her at another time. Had fun and looking forward to many rides this year. I am trying to get one going this year too. I am starting the Annual John H McConnell Memorial Poker Run later this summer. Will let u all know more as it gets finalized. We will be backed by the Columbus Blue Jackets and should have some great raffle prizes from them.

Rode in with Cobrat from over near Dayton nice weather on ride in really sucked on the way back. Had to hang off right side almost all the way home that wind was shoveing my FJR around like a lightweight. Think I saw Casper on the way out. Maroon V Strom ?