New project. Church van!!!

Moto-Brian

Looks good. I'd rock the rails.

How are you planning to load the bike with it lifted?

I've been using an aluminum ramp and a center stand (MX Style) as a step up and out.

I've loaded my 250, my RC8R, another full size bike and had 4 minis loaded into it at one time so far. I've had the two big bikes in at one time also.

What rails are you referring? A style of rock rails? I'm not sure what is out there and may do these:

carr_hoop_ii.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, yesterday I finished the interior back area inside. I dropped in plywood and used a deck stain in black like I did in my trailer. I have had some great success with the stain versus paint due to it doesn't scratch or knick like paint will.

I used the bolts that hold the seat mounts as a way to secure it to the floor of the van.

I used E-Track in the rear and will get some Pit Bull removable chocks like I have up front for when hauling more than one bike. I have found with street bikes, they work best going in forward and MX bikes where one goes in forward to the right side and one in backwards and butted up against the rear driver's side door. I'll do a chock to keep it off the door, though.

Ran some E-Track on the step into the van for the right side if hauling two bikes side by side.

I have a truck bed mat that will be laid over the wood and will allow for sound deadening and act as a cushion when working in the back also.

The next step is a buddy in Cincy that we have a design to use a removable brace system to butt wheels of bikes into and has fixed ancor sports on the cross member. We are also going to design and weld a tool box system that allows the box to swing out the back of the van and be used while in the pits. When done, will swing back in and lock against the inside wall.

A few other things where you can haul helmets and such that will be stored on the side walls. We want to create a few things for vans specific as many MX riders and a few road race guys run vans solely without trailers.

Inside as it sits:

Insidefloor1.jpg

I've been using an aluminum ramp and a center stand (MX Style) as a step up and out.

I've loaded my 250, my RC8R, another full size bike and had 4 minis loaded into it at one time so far. I've had the two big bikes in at one time also.

What rails are you referring? A style of rock rails?

rocker rails, like these, (also called cargo van running boards) except painted flat black:

1c0d9c16ef024872bedfc4f08f2d20b1.jpg

Heavy duty as hell, son!

Haha, I agree, they are heavy, but i didnt think you were concerned with weight.

Nah, not really worried. After all, it is a van and there is less weight in it since removing a bunch of stuff...

However, aesthetics are important and those things look awful on the van...

• 2 weeks later...

So, pretty much done. Just had the exhaust done, got an SCT tuner from DTM-Brian who loaded some great tunes and gave me a STOOOOPID awesome price and pretty much am sorted for now inside.

I am just wanting to do running boards or sliders for stepping up into the van...

Here she is all purdy and stuff:

Vansideshot.jpg

Bro, that thing is SICK looking! I'd get the N-Fab nerfs dude. Check them out, not bad price and SICK. We put them on Matts 1500 and I want to get them on mine asap and dump my stocks.

They make them in BLACK of course ;)

Who'd you have do your tint? I need my truck retinted, and my fiance should have a new ride shortly, we want to get those done too.

Bro, that thing is SICK looking! I'd get the N-Fab nerfs dude. Check them out, not bad price and SICK. We put them on Matts 1500 and I want to get them on mine asap and dump my stocks.

They make them in BLACK of course ;)

Who'd you have do your tint? I need my truck retinted, and my fiance should have a new ride shortly, we want to get those done too.

Know anyone that sells or handles N-Fab? I cannot find anyone that handles them other than N-Fab direct...

As for tint, I have a buddy. We can get it done, but will have to take them to Cincy. Kinda sucks. I am thinking VERY hard about getting a machine and doing vinyl and tint...

Know anyone that sells or handles N-Fab? I cannot find anyone that handles them other than N-Fab direct...

As for tint, I have a buddy. We can get it done, but will have to take them to Cincy. Kinda sucks. I am thinking VERY hard about getting a machine and doing vinyl and tint...

Don't hold me to this BUT I think Matt know's someone with Nfab dealer connections. I should be talking to him directly after work when he talks to DTMBrian about his 1500 tunning.

I'll be in touch on those too. Maybe we can work a 2 vehicle deal too. Did it with my tonneau cover on my truck and dads, factory direct, saved us like 150 on 2 covers as a package. I'd be down for some Nfabs for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here she is with the trailer in tow. Haven't got the N-Fab rails yet, but will be the last thing I add to her at this point.

I gotta say that I LOVE me some van for sure! I've used it several times hauling bikes and running even three full size MX bikes in there, got muddy as all get out and easy to clean out.

BUT, I do miss my diesel... Especially when towing...

But, here she is in full get up...

Van3.jpg