What'd you have for lunch today?

jblosser

Gluttony has been achieved (with a co-loafer, not all by myself).

Stomach/arse are OK at the moment, but rumblings have started... :eek::monkeypoo:

** edit: rumblings are much more pronounced and are coming at a faster pace... uh-oh!

Crappy cell phone pic:

picture.php?albumid=673&pictureid=15061

That will cause butthole evacuation. You gonna die!

That will cause butthole evacuation. You gonna die!

I'm not dead yet!

Took care of it at work (x2), much better than dealing with the mess/stench at home.

I was correct with the "hurricane" analogy, about 10 minutes after the lull it was "uh oh", and then it was like the Ohio Lottery tv show "Cash Explosion". Again, glad I was at work...

Me arse is no worse for the wear, I abuse my diet often.. I shouldn't, but I'm a guy...

I had gotten a bunch of coupons for WC, 3 free sliders each. So everyday for like 3 weeks I would stop and get 3 free sliders. It was just enough to give me horrendous farts. Wife hated it but I thought it was pretty funny...

Jr., 11, is turning out be a fine maker of butt noise. I'm a proud papa. :)

I had gotten a bunch of coupons for WC, 3 free sliders each. So everyday for like 3 weeks I would stop and get 3 free sliders. It was just enough to give me horrendous farts. Wife hated it but I thought it was pretty funny...

To expand on post #24...I had to work the next day... 5 guys in a Suburban on the highway. Driver actually pulled off on the berm twice that morning so everyone could get out. Vehicle evacuation ftw!

I dont know how anyone can eat WhiteCastle and honestly not end up with and irritated bowel........The few times I've had sliders, I.....well......in the words of IP, my arse would resemble a sliced ham cannon shootin' ketchup