Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

We r headed down EARLY thurday if everyone in my rig is down for that. I'd like to do a little riding thurs. afternnon. I (should be) off work all week also

Yea, Ken Wheeler is " da man", he is also a fellow TL conseur

We r headed down EARLY thurday if everyone in my rig is down for that. I'd like to do a little riding thurs. afternnon. I (should be) off work all week also

Thats cool with me, I will probably just ride down the night before after work and crash on your couch since you want to leave early lol.

If all goes as planned this year I will be on the road by 6 or 7am to get in plenty of riding Thursday afternoon. Then again if its anything like when we trailered down last June we won't be there until about 9pm :lol:

If all goes as planned this year I will be on the road by 6 or 7am to get in plenty of riding Thursday afternoon. Then again if its anything like when we trailered down last June we won't be there until about 9pm :lol:

yea this happend to us last year too..im thinking 5am road time should get us there a little after 12p

yea this happend to us last year too..im thinking 5am road time should get us there a little after 12p

luckily i'll have a larger trailer all 3 bikes should fit in so they can all be loaded the night before. I'll make sure Pauly has his ipod in his hand the entire time so he doesn't lose it 3 times and Likwid is now treating his diabeetus so I won't have to stop 9 times for him to piss

If I have it my way, be on the road at 6am and only stop 3 times for gas. If that all happens...we'd get in about 3:30 which leaves plenty of time for the dragon and 28 :D

Sounds like a plan.

Get with me on step off plans.

Edited by jagr

We are heading out Monday morning but might be stopping for a visit with relatives in Reynoldsburg. Still don't know if I'm going into NC with my second trailer, they don't allow rec doubles. Might leave wife with bikes at the border and get her after the 5th wheel is set up at the campground.

We are heading out Monday morning but might be stopping for a visit with relatives in Reynoldsburg. Still don't know if I'm going into NC with my second trailer, they don't allow rec doubles. Might leave wife with bikes at the border and get her after the 5th wheel is set up at the campground.

Sounds like I need to get you added to the list. Where are you staying and how many are with you? Are the wife and kids coming to the fire shindig Saturday night?

Yeah' date=' yeah... my iPod is my lifeblood.

No need for me to drop the bike the night before. I'll just ride into the trailer, peel my textiles and take a giant bong hit. I won't need to stop for anything, except Cool Ranch Doritos and chocolate milk... which I can grab on the way. LoL...[/quote']

Wait. You're trailering? After all the crap you gave me last time? :wtf:

Yeah' date=' yeah... my iPod is my lifeblood.

No need for me to drop the bike the night before. I'll just ride into the trailer, peel my textiles and take a giant bong hit. I won't need to stop for anything, except Cool Ranch Doritos and chocolate milk... which I can grab on the way. LoL...[/quote']

I know I know just gotta give you shit! If I have the new trailer or set my Dad's new one up ahead of time the way I want then mine and the purple pirate ship will be loaded the night before as usual and all we'll need to do is roll yours into the chock, strap and go!

In before: these pussies won't ride down or can't pass up a free ride

little does he know he will be volunteering a free inspection of the VFR before we go down :lol:

Still undecided' date=' but most likely. However, I ride to/from DG every fall. I can trailer the next 5 years and still have enough in reserve to give you shit.[/quote']

Ever done it on a 600RR with a shaved seat? No? Yeah, you ain't got shit on this guy. :D

WTF are YOU talkin bout CasperWillis?! :lol:

You've called all of us TrailerQueens for trailering to the gap.

Sounds like I need to get you added to the list. Where are you staying and how many are with you? Are the wife and kids coming to the fire shindig Saturday night?

You already have me down. Staying at the Fontana Village campground. Just the wife and I. Have reservations, if I'm not banned from there after last June.

Edited by 82packer