Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

????i hope that is to trailer it to my house????

What the plan on load up? Im off Wednesday so I can ride up to your place and get loaded up. Then meet you somewhere in the AM? Whatever works. I have a canyon dancer and all manner of ratchet straps, silk drawls and feather boas.

What the plan on load up? Im off Wednesday so I can ride up to your place and get loaded up. Then meet you somewhere in the AM? Whatever works. I have a canyon dancer and all manner of ratchet straps, silk drawls and feather boas.

Im game for what ever man, if you wanna bring it up the night or days before or we can load it up that morining at your crib(you are on the way josh isnt). I have plently ratchet straps and if you wanna use your canyon dancer bring it, i have one but its going on my scoot. Save the freather boas for the midget hookers at the gap, or we can tie josh up on the way:lol:

Josh. We will have a few Road Rules we expect you to comply with.

1. At all rest stops you must sit when you pee.

2. Wearing of the mop wig and kool aid cheek rouge will be limited to Inside the suburban only.

3. If we travel as a group farther than 30 feet from the vehicle you must hold eiter Tim or my 4oclock belt loop.

Thank you in advance for cooperating and adhering to these simple ORDN Road Rules.

:eek:

And it has mood lights, some Barry White and you're all set....

I had a chicken named Barry White once.

His milkshake brought all the hens to tha yard!

Miss you bro. :rip:

IMG_0009.jpg