Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Hope all my guys are onboard but i want to travel VERY early, im willing to travel at night 1. to get a extra day of riding in and 2. to miss heavy traffic

This which is why were leaving a day in advance don't wanna miss any seat time.

*** Also can we please get an update of who is riding down there so we can possible just do a group ride down if some are leaving on the 6th like we will be doing. Leaving early in the morning as well ***

I probably need to have my bike looked over since this is my first trip and I'm not sure what to expect or what to look for on my bike. Maybe I will see if Roland wants to take a look. He said my tread looked great last time we rode together.

I probably need to have my bike looked over since this is my first trip and I'm not sure what to expect or what to look for on my bike. Maybe I will see if Roland wants to take a look. He said my tread looked great last time we rode together.

Just ask the guys that have rode or camped with me, i alway over prepare for everything. Bowdog says its the eagle scout in me:D i am a master of fire transport..:lol:

Just ask the guys that have rode or camped with me, i alway over prepare for everything. Bowdog says its the eagle scout in me:D i am a master of fire transport..:lol:

HAHA I am an eagle scout and I am not even this prepared, probably because I have never done a trip like this before. I do however need to make a small tool kit to throw in my tail bag. Also, I will be driving down after work Wednesday so whenever you want to leave is fine with me.

Also need to "rent" a go pro from best buy by next week so I can figure out how it works.

Edited by JStump

Hope all my guys are onboard but i want to travel VERY early, im willing to travel at night 1. to get a extra day of riding in and 2. to miss heavy traffic

Shit I'm down to leave Wednesday night if you want.

My only problem is which bike to take.

Fucking First World Problems. :nono:

Shit I'm down to leave Wednesday night if you want.

My only problem is which bike to take.

Fucking First World Problems. :nono:

You baby just close your eyes and spin around and pick a bike. Problem solved ;)

How do you plan on keeping the chock from sliding forward if it isn't bolted to the deck? :confused:

New trailer is carpeted for one. 2nd I never had a problem with the chocks sliding forward on the wood floor of my enclosed so don't anticipate it to be an issue

Hmmm... riding down with Howabusa is starting to sound like a good idea.

By all means go for it. Might leave Wednesday night then and I can stop worrying about getting all 3 bikes in the trailer :p

I've never been to the dragon, but I really want to go this year. I should be able to make all the arrangements. Anyone want to split a cabin or have a space for one more? SWM 40, trailering down Aprilia RS125 2stroke and Ducati 1199 (assuming I have it by then). Thinking Thursday arrival and Sunday departure, maybe Monday.

Chris

I've never been to the dragon, but I really want to go this year. I should be able to make all the arrangements. Anyone want to split a cabin or have a space for one more? SWM 40, trailering down Aprilia RS125 2stroke and Ducati 1199 (assuming I have it by then). Thinking Thursday arrival and Sunday departure, maybe Monday.

Chris

my rig and the cabin im in is full, but maybe some one has a spot for ya

To clarify I'm just looking to split a cabin. I have my own trailer and car. Most likely car will be full on way down and back with kids and meeting grandparents while I play.

Chris

Chris

I don't have a cabin but I would be willing to get an hourly hotel so that your duc and I could have a private place to check each others fluids :D

• Upvote 2