40) idodishez

41) idodishez's girlfriend

Maybes:

dustinsn3485

rawlins87

rawlins87's +1

Uncle Punk

CarWhore is in a cabin and in the lodge ..damn he gets around..lol

Three week bump! This needs to hurry the hell up!!

Slow down Buckaroo! I have so much to get done before this trip. Had trip from hell last year with my 5th wheel. Going through everything this spring on it.

your not prepared yet either..dont you have things to buy first?

butthead%2Bsettle%2Bdown%2Bbeavis.png

Everything will be ready before this trip it just marks the first day of my summer vacation ;). Been a long time coming.

Heads up. I-75 S is closed at Jellico, TN. The alternate route has lots of twisties though but also a lot of traffic.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/210026/0/Alternate-routes-for-I-75-SB-mean-longer-commutes-for-drivers

If this is what we hit on are way to Jennings...which I think it is....the detour sucks.

i hope they get that cleared up by the time we roll down. I hate detours that are off the damn freeway

on that note I still have yet to get the new trailer ready as I've been too damn busy with being in and outta town the last couple weeks. Anybody got a spare Baxley or whatever brand removable (as in I don't need to secure it to the trailer) chock they wanna let me borrow :D

i hope they get that cleared up by the time we roll down. I hate detours that are off the damn freeway

on that note I still have yet to get the new trailer ready as I've been too damn busy with being in and outta town the last couple weeks. Anybody got a spare Baxley or whatever brand removable (as in I don't need to secure it to the trailer) chock they wanna let me borrow :D

Could probably help out if you can make it to Grafton to pick it up.

Could probably help out if you can make it to Grafton to pick it up.

sweet, thanks! I'll let you know once I actually get to work on the trailer with my Dad and see if I need one to make it easier. I have 2 already but I'll have 3 bikes in the trailer and for ease of use having a 3rd would be great unless my Dad came up with another plan.

Grafton is only 15 minutes from my grandpa's retirement home so I can always work in a visit to him as well so its not a big deal!

Heads up. I-75 S is closed at Jellico, TN. The alternate route has lots of twisties though but also a lot of traffic.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/210026/0/Alternate-routes-for-I-75-SB-mean-longer-commutes-for-drivers

is this still closed, thought they were going to make it one lane and have the south bound deverted to the other side? This happend the day i went to pick up my trailer in GA a the detour did suck.

here is a updated site..

http://news.tn.gov/node/8810

with this quote

County; Target date for one lane of I-75 South to reopen is May 21stThursday, May 10, 2012 | 09:28 am

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – In order to repair the massive landslide that has occurred near mile marker 143 on I-75 in Campbell County, I-75 South will remain closed, and one lane of I-75 North will remain open.

The target date for one southbound lane and a second northbound lane to re-open is Monday, May 21st. TDOT will continue to re-evaluate the situation, and adjust that schedule accordingly.

Crews are excavating and constructing a soil nail wall, which will require nails to be drilled as many as 50 feet underneath the Interstate. This is being done in order to stabilize the rock slope.

Currently, I-75 North has one lane of traffic open for approximately three miles, from mile marker 141 to mile marker 144.

Motorists should expect potential long delays and use extreme caution while traveling through this area.