Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

stock weight is 2300lbs, the engine making 200 horsepower STOCK, lets just assume 100hp only from boost, exhaust, intercooler, etc, 300 horsepower. 2300/300 im not a math wizard but its not bad for a car i still only have $2500 in......

Any honda gods in the columbus/northen ohio area? this K20 swap is overwhelming!! wouldent mind some guidance!

I would help if you need some but I am not the "honda god" you need and have only done bolt-on's. I had an 05 type-s some time ago and loved that motor. Have you been on clubrsx at all? They used to have a ton of info in the swap section and tons more info on the k20. Do you have hondata already?

Edited by Habi

Due to family circumstances; I'm forced to sell all my stuff.

I have it all on craigslist, but will give an OR and GREAT DEAL.

I put alot of time and effort into collecting everything and I'm very disappointed I cannot finish it.......

Up for sale is:

1. K20-Z1 from acura rsx S-type, 48,000 miles <heard run before pulled>

comes w/ 6 speed manual trans, shifter, engine harness, ECU.

2. 1990 Honda CRX with GSR B18 and built 5 speed trans >>>> $1500

3. 1993 Honda Del Sol with 1.5DX automatic, <<<< dont want to sell but will......

my grandfather just passed, my grandmother is living on a fixed income, her fridge just went out.... she cant pay her electric bill cause my grandpa was getting money every month but.....

Just trying to make the best of bad situation. I had to drive this stuff home from the shop in sandusky dident make it home till 4am, drove through ICE storm.... my life is a living hell right now......