1st Wayne trip of the year 4/20-4/22

2talltim

11? I think that is brunch.. But it sounds perfect..LOL

LOL I am sure we will have a few cold ones the night before and all honesty i dont think i will be able to convince Cathy to get up at 6 and start peeling potatoes, so if she is up by 9 breakfast by 11. :D

can you guys save us a parking spot?

we might be able to spread out a bit and save some area, but its not a very big camp ground, i think adam wants an electric site and i dont so we might be accross the street from each other

Edited by 2talltim

We should be able to make room, technically last weekend was opening weekend but it will still be busy. Dont know if my wifes going to down friday now, but she will still be down Sat. evening, her new job is calling on her. I'm going to get grocheries Wednesday morning so whos in for sho on Saturdays cook out. I've got Me+1, Bowdog+1, M_Quick, Mudrunnerz. Anyone else?(Maxpower,Gump,Ron505,4DAIVIPARKS, )you guys in ?

Edited by 2talltim

Weather looks great for friday and like 30% chance of showers the other 2 days. It will just wash the mud off and we can save our quarters.:D im thinking of making a run to Dorr run friday adam, r u in for this? I'm going to hide a gas can somwhere on the way in are you cool with puting 94 or 93 octane in your quad if we do this. Thinking about hiding it around were the trail crosses 278, just use my 3 gal can that way if it comes up missing no big loss, plus i know we can make it back to camp from there with what we started with. Dont have to hit it hard in both directions, maybe slow roll one way and tear it up the other.

Edited by 2talltim

Weather looks great for friday and like 30% chance of showers the other 2 days. It will just wash the mud off and we can save our quarters.:D im thinking of making a run to Dorr run friday adam, r u in for this? I'm going to hide a gas can somwhere on the way in are you cool with puting 94 or 93 octane in your quad if we do this. Thinking about hiding it around were the trail crosses 278, just use my 3 gal can that way if it comes up missing no big loss, plus i know we can make it back to camp from there with what we started with. Dont have to hit it hard in both directions, maybe slow roll one way and tear it up the other.

I am in for this for sure, I might ride the Kodiak friday with Cathy on back because she will not be riding saturday with us so figured i should at least get her some trail time in Friday, we ride guys ride all day Saturday and then Sunday i would like to take our quads out and see if she can ride with us driving the Kodiak. That sound ok to you?

Edited by bowdog

I am in for this for sure, I might ride the Kodiak friday with Cathy on back because she will not be riding saturday with us so figured i should at least get her some trail time in Friday, we ride guys ride all day Saturday and then Sunday i would like to take our quads out and see if she can ride with us driving the Kodiak.

im game for anything, sure your up for a 2up ride that far?