1st Wayne trip of the year 4/20-4/22

2talltim

Just thought of something, maybe yuo guys can answer. My 03 z400 only has a bill of sale. Can I even get a plate for it, without having a title.?

You will have to have it inspected my the BMV and have a title issued. The bad part of this is if it comes up stolen or a lein against it buy any past partys, you will most likley loose it.

So the answer is no you cant get a plate with out a title. But you can get a title with a bill of sale , and a inspection.

m_quick and myself will be down saturday morning been looking forward to it

you guys will stop a wait for us everynow and then wont you?...:D..welcome to the show man ..awsome first post welcome to OR

Ill be cooking on the grill saturday(evening or afternoon) after one of the long rides(burgers and dawgs).Ill bring my big grill and all the fixins. So ill need a half way decent head count for saturdays festivites. So shout out if your comin and wanna eat.I'll add this to the first post

• Downvote 1

yeah cant wait for the 21st we might only be there for the day but still working on staying saturday night would love to do some night riding. Would you like for us to bring anything to help out?

Edited by mudrunnerz

2 WEEKS!!!! who's in fo sho?

Count me in!

Ill be cooking on the grill saturday(evening or afternoon) after one of the long rides(burgers and dawgs).Ill bring my big grill and all the fixins. So ill need a half way decent head count for saturdays festivites. So shout out if your comin and wanna eat.I'll add this to the first post

I'm hoping we stay for the after ride festivities, but I wont be driving so not sure?

yeah cant wait for the 21st we might only be there for the day but still working on staying saturday night would love to do some night riding. Would you like for us to bring anything to help out?

Just bring your own beverage of choice, i'll supply dinner for saturday. I think adam and cathy are still planing on cooking breakfast. Yea i want to try some night riding too, i might mount a extra light on my quad if i get the time this weekend.

Count me in!

I'm hoping we stay for the after ride festivities, but I wont be driving so not sure?

We will eat when everyone else wants to, no real set time. So if you have to hit the road ealry we can eat early, and fire the grill up for round two later on that night.

Just bring your own beverage of choice, i'll supply dinner for saturday. I think adam and cathy are still planing on cooking breakfast. Yea i want to try some night riding too, i might mount a extra light on my quad if i get the time this weekend.

the lights on the gade are awesome

the wife and i were there last year and there was a ranger patroling the purdum loop..he just stopped and ask us a couple questions and chit chatted, im sure he was checking out our plates and stickers too, but that was mid day the week of shotgun deer season