1st Wayne trip of the year 4/20-4/22

2talltim

Cathy makes a mean breakfast too

:D She will be making breakfast again Saturday morning... Let me know who is in so i can make sure she plans on enough food for all. Usually cookes up potatoes, ham, eggs, bacon, onions, green peppers etc throws all together and TADA!!

no real plans...im going to say with lots of :campfire:and:drink:and :jd:friday night...sat morning might be alittle slow:coffee:

Thats what i was thinking! :D

I would say we eat around 11 ish and hit trails by noon ish?

Hmmm, ill have to make sure I get there early. I need to toss the title in the work truck so I can get the plate.

I was worried i would get raped transfering the plate from the green quad to the new one, $4.50 is all it cost! :)

Now to spend the $45 for each season pass plate. :nono:

no real plans...im going to say with lots of :campfire:and:drink:and :jd:friday night...sat morning might be alittle slow:coffee:

Sounds like I should make it in plenty of time then. And you make this sound tempting to show up just for the Friday night!

M_Quick let me know if around 11 ish works and i will count you in for breakfast.

If my buddy is a load out he will be coming with me. He has the brand new Can-Am Renegade X Xc 1000. Will definitely be there and look forward to the breakfast and the ride.

If my buddy is a load out he will be coming with me. He has the brand new Can-Am Renegade X Xc 1000. Will definitely be there and look forward to the breakfast and the ride.

Sounds good i will plan on both of you and if he doesnt show no biggy.

if im thre for somthing else i will, but its easier just to get it at the campground..thanks for the info