1st Wayne trip of the year 4/20-4/22

2talltim

Cant wait to break out my Honda. I recently installed a Power Commander 5. And a HMF Performance Full System Exhaust. Rode it down the back alley a couple times and did a few doughnuts in the abandon BP lot across the way. It has a lot more power, as if it needed anymore. And sounds awesome. I think that was bowdog I was following last December, and his pipe sounded so sweet I had to have one, lol.

DSC_7728.jpg

DSC_7731.jpg

Cant wait to break out my Honda. I recently installed a Power Commander 5. And a HMF Performance Full System Exhaust. Rode it down the back alley a couple times and did a few doughnuts in the abandon BP lot across the way. It has a lot more power, as if it needed anymore. And sounds awesome. I think that was bowdog I was following last December, and his pipe sounded so sweet I had to have one, lol.

DSC_7728.jpg

DSC_7731.jpg

WOT(then)pop, pop, pop....WOT(then)pop, pop, pop....WOT..etc, ect

yea that was him...:lol:

Dang it....I'll be in Vegas dodging hookers. Rather be in the woods getting dirty.. Might be able to make it on saturday only.

come on down eric, im planing on being there all weekend..i might bring a extra quad but i might also bring a samich maker or a buddy

I have to get ahold of Hans and see if he can make me a pipe for my dr-350. I have know the owner of hmf since he was a sales person at creager in maple hts back in 95. He is a good guy makes some cool stuff, can't believe he still races offroad at his age. He is a fast bastard on a street bike also he use to race for kerker back in the day. I hope I can make the trip down to get muddy.

I think that was bowdog I was following last December, and his pipe sounded so sweet I had to have one, lol.

DSC_7728.jpg

DSC_7731.jpg

Love my exhaust.

@Tim LOL i put 100 octane back in and no where near the pop anymore! :D As long as my float dont stick and i have to run 93 again cause my quad decided to piss $40 in gas down 33. :mad:

Mine is FI and set with the recommended map from Power Commander. So I hope it don't pop or nothing. I will be taking it out on a little test ride Sat. A friend of mine just picked up this little 2012 Can-Am Renegade 1000X xc. And he's smack talking...

DSCN0116.jpg

I have to get ahold of Hans and see if he can make me a pipe for my dr-350. I have know the owner of hmf since he was a sales person at creager in maple hts back in 95. He is a good guy makes some cool stuff, can't believe he still races offroad at his age. He is a fast bastard on a street bike also he use to race for kerker back in the day. I hope I can make the trip down to get muddy.

If you know the owner, don't tell him someone on ebay is giving his product away dirt cheap. They must have a hell of a mark up on it, or this seller took a loss. My setup from hmf would of been $550.95 before tax and shipping if they charge either. And I got mine shipped with extra black vector end cap for $390.00!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180639862710?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3298wt_1163

I Know him but don't talk to him on a regular basis. More of I run into him now and then LOL! He use to live down the street from me like 10 years ago when he moved I kinda fell out of touch. I wish they made a dr 350 pipe I asked about one but the price for him to make one pipe was way to high for me to do it. I have been looking at fmf or dg?

Mine is FI and set with the recommended map from Power Commander. So I hope it don't pop or nothing. I will be taking it out on a little test ride Sat. A friend of mine just picked up this little 2012 Can-Am Renegade 1000X xc. And he's smack talking...

DSCN0116.jpg

That looks like a bad ass quad!! Interested to see how he and it hold up with us at Wayne. LOL I am sure Tim found some trails last year that we can "test" it out on!!

That looks like a bad ass quad!! Interested to see how he and it hold up with us at Wayne. LOL I am sure Tim found some trails last year that we can "test" it out on!!

It is bad ass, but come on $13,500.00 for a 4 wheeler! It does have Fox shocks all the way around and a 3 stage power steering unit. Dry weight of like 687lbs! He says it will do 100mph! But i think he's full of poop! Probably has a rev limiter on it set somewhere around 80ish, but IDK.

We did go out Saturday, but it was flooded, and no way to get any speed up. He used to have the 800, and we hit Wayne a couple times last year. I don't think he will be there the weekend of the 20th.

• 3 weeks later...
:D Ron you coming down? How about you Max are you camping??? Getting pretty pumped for the opening ride. Looks like i am going to take a half day Friday and try to head down around noon be there by 1:00 if all goes right.

you got room for me to crash in the camper?

not sure if I'm camping or not but I'm in fo sho.

I can make room for you bubby! just me and the sammich maker so if u need a spot just let me know.

:D Ron you coming down?

I thought I was until my damn sammich maker just told me we are having a birthday party at our place on the 21st. Not looking good now. Who needs sammiches anyway...lol