1st Wayne trip of the year 4/20-4/22

2talltim

Ok this weekend was a little interesting on the side of riding equipment. Had one tire leak issue(no biggie he had a back up plan), one carb issue(i was by myself and freaked out at first), one key issue(kind of a weird one),one skid plate that needed zipped tied to not fall off(im going to make sure that never happens again) and one wheel/tire that wanted to beat blake to the finish line.:lol:( glad your ok dude that could have been worse)

The weather and trails friday were freakin awsome, i go maybe 45 miles of riding in, and bowdog got maybe 20 miles. But the rain friday night made a soupy mess of eveything, the trails turned to strait muck. So saturdays ride while still a blast was wet, chilly, and slow going. We managed to make it from New Straitsville all the way up to 278 and with the trails being mush, it getting late and with my and blakes bike issues we decided to chance it and zoom back on the road. Blake had to leave his there and ride 2up with maxpower because the axle was messed up and his hub would not stay on. But it all worked out and they picked up his ride later.

Had a good cook out and camp fire and except for the rude peoples gererator behind us, just a little leson on not what to do if you dont wanna be "that guy".

Thank for coming out everyone and we will be planing another trip shortly.

Edited by 2talltim

just unloaded the cooler and something must be wrong, i only drank 10 beers all weeekend..WTF? I'm not unloading the mud piles till wednesday when it suposed to be warmer, and i get the power washer out of the basement

i love it...still trying to figure out why i was the sammich maker this weekend:dunno:

And this is what I was thinking, or maybe a non electric on. Until everyone was getting one.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Toastmaster-2-Slice-Sandwich-Maker/14504227?findingMethod=rr

Edited by M_Quick
  • Upvote 1

Had a good time, just wish I was setup better for camping. And could of been there for the dusty ride on Friday as well. I spent 2 hours Monday after work cleaning the 1st layer off my quad, and spraying off all my riding gear. When I clean my quad it's a 3 step ordeal, and usually takes me till just before the next ride to finish all 3 steps. Step 1 power wash all the dirt and mud I can, including under seat. Step 2 is spray, hand wash, and rinse. The final stage is detailing, this in its self is a 2 to 3 step ordeal. First I treat all the plastic with, Meguiar's Supreme Shine® Protectant. It's made for car interiors but does wonders for atv plastic. Brings back the shine to dull and faded area's. Then after that I spray and buff with Maxima SC1 Silicone Detailer. This sounds extreme and it is, but I almost enjoying cleaning my quad as much as riding it.

Had a good time, just wish I was setup better for camping. And could of been there for the dusty ride on Friday as well. I spent 2 hours Monday after work cleaning the 1st layer off my quad, and spraying off all my riding gear. When I clean my quad it's a 3 step ordeal, and usually takes me till just before the next ride to finish all 3 steps. Step 1 power wash all the dirt and mud I can, including under seat. Step 2 is spray, hand wash, and rinse. The final stage is detailing, this in its self is a 2 to 3 step ordeal. First I treat all the plastic with, Meguiar's Supreme Shine® Protectant. It's made for car interiors but does wonders for atv plastic. Brings back the shine to dull and faded area's. Then after that I spray and buff with Maxima SC1 Silicone Detailer. This sounds extreme and it is, but I almost enjoying cleaning my quad as much as riding it.

I do the exact same thing except I skip steps 2 and 3 ..lol...benefits to having a $1800 quad

I do the exact same thing except I skip steps 2 and 3 ..lol...benefits to having a $1800 quad

Well so far I have only done step one my self. Supposed to be nice Sunday, but I have a few other things on my todo list.