You Tube has gone too far

buildit

See if you can find my hidden message to you tube in this video! It takes a sharp eye, I bet they miss it! :11doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKj0LVh0SY

Why do this? I am supposed to make a small, I mean 1000ths of a cent for each add that appears in the videos, so this means I can't use any content like music or pictures that are not mine and origional. Well, you tube decided this video matches someone elses content! No proof, no explanation, no way for me to fight their claim. :very mad: Screw Tube has gone too far, I have contacted the Attorney General because this IS NOT the FIRST TIME.:nono:

See if you can find my hidden message to you tube in this video! It takes a sharp eye, I bet they miss it! :11doh:

Why do this? I am supposed to make a small, I mean 1000ths of a cent for each add that appears in the videos, so this means I can't use any content like music or pictures that are not mine and origional. Well, you tube decided this video matches someone elses content! No proof, no explanation, no way for me to fight their claim. :very mad: Screw Tube has gone too far, I have contacted the Attorney General because this IS NOT the FIRST TIME.:nono:

I thoght you could appeal. Did they at least tell you who made the copyright claim?

I thoght you could appeal. Did they at least tell you who made the copyright claim?

Only three of the five videos removed had associated e-mails sent to me with appeal instructions. The one of me rewiring the mic was just plain old removed with a notice placed in my video manager saying matched third party content.:nono: WTF content could I be stealing? :rolleyes:

I'm just freaking pissed to hell right now. I can take being underpaid but accused and convicted without any recourse? That's over the line in my book.:nono:

(sing-song voice): Buildit is a stealer, Buildit is a stealer...

:lol:

Got no idea, maybe just post it back up? I would imagine there's some computer algorithm that's accusing you, not an actual person.

It was my dog that bit you, I'm not responsible. :rolleyes: Their computer, their problem.