"Riding Styles"

shadyflyer

While were at it why isn't there a section about the riding style of standing on the pegs and flapping your arms? That's been asked for hasn't it? Can we get a trike section? If we get that we need a can am reverse trike section too. Let's get a I don't own a bike section too. And an I Hate All Bikers Section. This way the whole world is happy!

That section might actually have a decent amount of followers :lol:

It would be kind of cool to have a separate section for cruiser stuff just so you don't have to skim through 4,000 posts about "Which gun should I buy?" or "How should I set up my track bike?" kind of stuff. Not that that stuff isn't cool or important, but there is a section for track days...and I am pretty sure there are more people on here that ride cruisers & standards than do track days. Just some balance would be cool and give cruiser guys a chance to post questions & comments without cluttering up other sections. Not bitching, because I <3 OR and think it is a great community and I like/respect all kinds of bikes/riders.

Slow N Go. Official Cruiser and muscle/moto bike forum.

Group Description. Group for those of us who don't ride sportbikes, and those who don't mind riding with u

http://www.ohioriders.net/group.php?groupid=21

Edited by jagr
Added words n shit.

If the cruiser guys get their own place here I want one for us scooter guys. I promise we won't gay it up too much.

If the scooter guys get their own section I'm buying a scooter so I can gay it up.

• Upvote 1

But what about people who ride sportsbikes but just want to cruise? They wont let our kind in...

Half of the Slo N Go group is sportbike guys.

The description says: Group for those of us who don't ride sportbikes, and those who don't mind riding with us.

Its been quite dead for some time like most of the user groups.

I think we like you again. You were cool with the CBR and then you weren't for a while with the cruiser and now you're cool again, I'm not sure what we think of the sumo though. I'll wait for the cooler guys to form my opinion.

Let me take care of this for you. Supermoto bikes are as cool as you can get without riding a scooter.

Half of the Slo N Go group is sportbike guys.

The description says: Group for those of us who don't ride sportbikes, and those who don't mind riding with us.

Its been quite dead for some time like most of the user groups.

hey old man, don't you know you shouldn't be riding :nono:

now gimme your fz1 in trade for my dvd and xbox game collection :D

Silly Mexican. Old people dont play the Xbox.

you want to make your children happy don't you? How else are they going to learn to drive your old ass around without Forza 3 :lol:

No, were talking pong... U know 2 paddles and a plug... This was b4 ur time.

still no. Pong was a video game. Ping Pong is a table game. Beer Pong is a better table game where there are no losers

That was @bad. Atari came out 1980 I belive pong was 1972(made by Atari, but not known as the Atari, the 1980 consol was known as the Atari)

I loved the nintendo, play 5 min, freeze, take out the game, blow'n'whipe and repeat lol....