Alpinestars Octane 2pc Suit - Brand New

Bad324

What is a white man doing in that situation in the first place? hell I used to be the only white family in my neighborhood, but you wouldnt catch me roaming my neighborhood unless I was Rollin atleast 6deep. I learned my lesson after I got jumped for calling a mixed kid the n word(infront of my black friends and his black friends, and none of the black people cared) but the mixed kid was butthirt and wanted to fight 1 on 1, stupid me ive never fought in the ghetto and rolled out by myself and got jumped by 6 guys thinking.it was gunna be a 1 on 1 fight... In a white neighborhood 1v1 means 1v1 no matter who else is around.... I have nothing against black people I cant stand 'gangbangers' whats the point of jukping or robbing someone? It just makes you look like a big whimp in the end. And also black people are way more racist than white people, even though those same people accuse all whites of being racists... Cant we all just get along regardless of skin color? We should be more focused on hating thr right people like terrorists and child molesters and whatnot.

With stuff like this the black community just makes themselves look worse.. And by black community mean the projects/ghetto, not black people from the city, country, or suburbs. Cuz yes its sad but stereotypes are true, too bad they will never change :(

Dude was oblivious of what was about to go down.

Yeah, I was like dude put your elbows up! Brake that guys fingers with an elbow block, and then follow up with an elbow to his chin. He could have took out some eyes with his keys, and followed up with a few quick knee shots, just trying to get out of the circle.

Edited by alienpi

• 2 weeks later...