NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

Since there are so many new people figured why the hell not...

When: Sunday April 29th. Meet at 1pm and roll out no later than 2pm

Where: Quaker Steak canton

What: Hang out, shoot the shit and go ride

Who:

1) malaysionnvasion

2) NinjaDoc

3) Bad324

4) Hailwood

5) CrazySkullCrusher

6) Jbot

Edited by Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down. Is there a more central location in neo? No idea where valley view is, we got a q-lube in north canton.

Valley View is as central as it gets for the far west side and east side guys

I'm down. Is there a more central location in neo? No idea where valley view is, we got a q-lube in north canton.

It may be a little northern but QSL Valley View is just off the intersection of I480 and I77 and at the northern end of CVNP. So it is easy to get to by freeway are more fun roads :)

Pretty sure I'm not available that day but if I am I'll try to make it.

Craig

There's a good chance I'm in for this... My bike is finally legal to ride this year :D Although, it's gonna have to warm the fuck up. I just got back from 90 degree weather in Florida and this Ohio shit currently sucks. :mad:

It's supposed to warm up a little after this weekend. As long as it's in the 60s ,which it should be, I'm 100% there!

There's a good chance I'm in for this... My bike is finally legal to ride this year :D Although, it's gonna have to warm the fuck up. I just got back from 90 degree weather in Florida and this Ohio shit currently sucks. :mad:

Quit crying you vagin.. Say, you should let me borrow Rosie's CBR for this cruise. :D preeees.. I'll be your best friend. :D

Jamal, I'm down to ride up together, if baptizmo has his little yellow duckie up by then we can make it a threesome...poor choice of words there....

Sam, hopefully this meet will start at 3 or later. I get off work at 2pm so if u would wanna meet me at the Akron/Canton airport around then we could ride up together. 3somes r my fav past time so I'm down for that.. maybe not.. to much "sausage" in that equation for me! :eek:

I haven't decided if I am going to watch any races while I am up at Nelson's on the 28th but I might as well head home to make this. How much I will be feeling any sort of spirited run is still up for discussion though.

I think the bigger question is why won't you be at Nelson's bad?!