NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

If it's above 50 and not raining, I'm still in for this Sunday.

this :D as of now i am in unless something unexpected pops up. Hope it clears up. The ride afterwards will be nice

As of now I cannot go Sunday.. I have a HUGE ass final Monday that I am stressing about now and I need all the time I can get form now until then to study for it. But anytime after this next week I will be in FOR SURE..
Holly backed out of a group ride?

_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

:D

Holly backed out of a group ride?

_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

:( hey fucktard I have OCD when it comes to my grades. I am almost finished with this semester and one of the biggest finals of my college career is Monday. I need all the study time I can get. Then ill have all summer to ride with you fucktards..

I wouldn't worry about it much as its not like there will be great riding. Better off rolling to CBUS next weekend, much better ride

Not to mention next weekend is looking quite splendid so far (subject to change, of course, 10 times).

We probably won't know until tomorrow, but as of now it's looking pretty good for Sunday (55+ and sunny) so I'm definitely still in.

I'm not going to be able to make the dyno day :mad: so I'm looking forward to this.

We probably won't know until tomorrow, but as of now it's looking pretty good for Sunday (55+ and sunny) so I'm definitely still in

yup! As of now this is absolutely still on looking at the forecast. If things change we'll make a decision no later than Noon on Sunday

as of now it seems, me, jerry and jeff will be there from youngstown area. we will be trying to squeeze in a ride before the meet, then then ride after the meet as well. Hope to see you all there

if any of you interested do let us know, we prolly will be starting in canfeild and touching some routes over here before heading over there. start time asap based on the temp.

:( 2:00 o clock is right in the dead center :( not much time to ride before nor after

Just to make it clear, I'm just organizing the part where everyone gets together and bullshits for a bit

As far as ride goes, someone else can organize that part because me leading anything will be boring and parade like lol

As far as ride goes, someone else can organize that part because me leading anything will be boring and parade like lol

Riding in the Valley that's pretty much the only option, unless you have a strong desire to be either dead or arrested ;)

Edited by Hailwood