NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

How much I will be feeling any sort of spirited run is still up for discussion though.

I think the bigger question is why won't you be at Nelson's bad?!

unless someone has other ideas, I highly doubt anything spirited will happen in the Valley.

CBR is gone and I'm not tracking the VFR. If I ever get to close on this house already, the time and money will be spent on it. Maybe someday down the road I'll eventually get on the track but we shall see

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2pm is what i put in earlier so we'll roll with that. No point of a head count this early as the week of peoples schedules will become more clear and some will drop out and some will add. Holly most definitely won't be there even if she says she is in :p

2pm is what i put in earlier so we'll roll with that. No point of a head count this early as the week of peoples schedules will become more clear and some will drop out and some will add. Holly most definitely won't be there even if she says she is in :p

I don't get off till 2 and it's probably a 40 min ride to up there. Is that gonna be OK?

You're a funny guy today.. You better quit writing checks with your mouth that your but can't cash.. JS.. :)

R

Jamal, Lotta posts from you this afternoon, shouldn't you be fueling aircraft or something?

Haha. C that's the privalage of working on the private jet section. Alot of dead time in between aircraft's. Just Completely sanded and polished my sprocket and accomplished being a post whore the past couple hours! :p

Bullshit. I know you can ride a bike without plastics.

With the battery hanging out the side? I did on the way home but that's it....the thing needs plastic and I have some on the way in "red" and "black".

My Duc is going to look like an abused POS. :cry: