NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would prefer to hit the road earlier, but I can do whatever. Just want to get home before it gets too cold (1.5hrs from canton). If I have to, I'll take off early.

I'm all about the canton qsl meet up but we are really screwing the Malaysian invasion aka Jamal by jumping off at one. Let's meet there and jump off at two-ish. , that will give him time to get off work, go home, get his bike and meet us. Jamal is a stand up guy (came out and helped me wire myHID conversion, plus have been on a few rides with him and is a good safe rider) and really wants to make this ride so let's accommodate him as best we can. I'm really looking forward to this meet and greet, always interesting to match faces to online personalities.

I'm all about the canton qsl meet up but we are really screwing the Malaysian invasion aka Jamal by jumping off at one. Let's meet there and jump off at two-ish. , that will give him time to get off work, go home, get his bike and meet us. Jamal is a stand up guy (came out and helped me wire myHID conversion, plus have been on a few rides with him and is a good safe rider) and really wants to make this ride so let's accommodate him as best we can. I'm really looking forward to this meet and greet, always interesting to match faces to online personalities.

My man! I was about to post that all my hard work getting someone to cover a bit of my shift for me was all shot n I wouldn't b able to make this ride if this is all changed now. If we r meeting in Canton qsl, I can b there by 2. It would b much much appreciated ladies.

Sure 2 works for me and ur right Malay was the first guy to respond to this thread,

Hopefully he can make it here faster, it will be 2 by the time we kick stand :D

Al the google map showed a clean freshly paved one not sure about now,

Al the oldest kid who played a lot around the ground gets to choose the game so no ballot needed :)

Hopefully most of them shows up , will be nice to meet others. Bad did u pm some of them? Coz I see most people just miss these threads and say " we never knew" :D

How about the anti social guy will he join the ride at least?

It would have been nice to meet some of you at the planned "meet & greet". 150 miles of slab for a short mixed group ride? Thanks but no thanks.

All good routes down this way, :( and the day is too good not to ride. Almost all our NEO group rides start down here. Pretty much all of us are slabbing 130+ to make it. Do try to drop by, will be nice to meet new faces. And definitely the ride is 200x better than valley

Sorry for the change of Plans but I'm just itching to actually go ride. Between the weather being a mixed bag of shIt and my schedule being full I wanna take this opportunity to ride. I understand the guys that are so far from canton don't make it for a short ride so no worries and we can plan another sit around and shoot the breeze another day. Hopefully it will be a long season!

THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL NEW PLANS

Meet: 1pm at Canton Quaker Steak and kickstands up at 2pm at very latest

Be gassed up, geared up and your bike in top shape. Since we have limited time the smoother things go the better it is for everyone. I'm sure it won't be a brutal pace but if you can't keep up don't ride over yOur head, we will wait for you to catch up

Sorry for the change of Plans but I'm just itching to actually go ride. Between the weather being a mixed bag of shIt and my schedule being full I wanna take this opportunity to ride. I understand the guys that are so far from canton don't make it for a short ride so no worries and we can plan another sit around and shoot the breeze another day. Hopefully it will be a long season!

Just doesn't fit into my schedule tomorrow. Have a great ride.

Hmm.... I might be down' date=' but it seems like a lot of wasted sunshine. What happens if I skip the M&G, and just do laps around your loop until I find you?[/quote']

Excellent idear, I'm in

Hmm.... I might be down' date=' but it seems like a lot of wasted sunshine. What happens if I skip the M&G, and just do laps around your loop until I find you?[/quote']

lol that was my idea if I get the new paint waxed and the gf out of here in time tomorrow to be early and hit it