NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek, feel like stretching her out tomorrow? Me and the Malaysian invasion are meeting up for a ride.

I'm on call all weekend so I can't go for more than a 1/2 hour at a time w/out checking my phone but otherwise I should be able go for a ride.

Wait, isn't it supposed to rain tomorrow?

Sunday, however, is looking like a gem of a day to go riding!

Supposed to rain both days last I checked, 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms. I figure we can periodicay stop so you can check your leash and I can check the weather radar. Jamall doesn't get off work till 3 but we can head out before then if you want. Hit me up about noonish.

Supposed to rain both days last I checked, 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms. I figure we can periodicay stop so you can check your leash and I can check the weather radar. Jamall doesn't get off work till 3 but we can head out before then if you want. Hit me up about noonish.

Ya, that'll work and I have the weather radar on my iPhone, too (awesome app).

I'll text you around noonish (if my laundry is finished!). :D

Awww man! I wish I got of work earlier! I hope it kinda blows over us or something. I will be ready to ride at 330 though if its not pouring rain. Skull crusher and baptizo let me know, Sam has my number so shoot me a text when you guys head out. Hopefully I can just join up with you guys then!

Awww man! I wish I got of work earlier! I hope it kinda blows over us or something. I will be ready to ride at 330 though if its not pouring rain. Skull crusher and baptizo let me know, Sam has my number so shoot me a text when you guys head out. Hopefully I can just join up with you guys then!

Well, it ain't like I'll be riding for 3+ hours (I'll be in traction after 2 hours) on the Duc so 330'ish works good for me. :D

1/2 the time the 2 day forcast is wrong in Ohio, lol. I wouldnt count on anything at all over 3-4 days in advance.

Well, it ain't like I'll be riding for 3+ hours (I'll be in traction after 2 hours) on the Duc so 330'ish works good for me. :D

Perfect. Ill shoot sam a text at 330 so have him check his phone if you guys are out riding. Ill be around canal fulton / akron canton airport area so we can figure somewhere to meet up.

Perfect. Ill shoot sam a text at 330 so have him check his phone if you guys are out riding. Ill be around canal fulton / akron canton airport area so we can figure somewhere to meet up.

Cool, I'm 5 miles from the airport!

1/2 the time the 2 day forcast is wrong in Ohio, lol. I wouldnt count on anything at all over 3-4 days in advance.

Tomorrow is 90%, Sunday is 20% with temps in the upper 70's/lower 80's.

We shall see!

Cool, I'm 5 miles from the airport!

On that duc I'm sure ur only 5 or 10 min from any where in stark county if ur balls are big enough. Ooh... And if ur bike can stay together.. :D

But on a serious note, looking at the radar, the weather isn't gonna let us have no fun today.. guess we r gonna have to play the waiting game

If you guys are interested in tomorrow, the weather in the afternoon looks pretty good and I'm planning on riding.

Nothing crazy, but maybe down to Millersburg and back.

Yeah, by looking at this handy dandy super radar we have here at the airport, it's gonna come down pretty heavy around 3. I'm down for today if the weather breaks or tomorrow as well as long as it's around 3. Let me know guys

If it's a go for today at or around 1500, we should definitely give it a try.

I'm also interested in tomorrow, too...most definitely with the temps close to 80.

Today might be a go. I'm def willing to give it a try. Looks like the big cell won't be here till late this evening so we might be able to ride through the clusters. And if not, I just get to try out my brand new tire in the wet!

That's actually a good idea. Started a thread about a week ago titled something like "stark/Jackson/something" we should move our conversation there. But before I do, it's starting to rain pretty good already here at the airport.. it's looking bad fellas..

I was told the first Bike Nite is May 2nd so that can be the rain date if people so choose. In past years we usually end up over at Champ's to eat and scare their wait staff