NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

Well' date=' I'll either be at the QSL.. or I won't. Either way.. I'll be on my bike tomorrow. I am finished in Indy for a month, or so. I plan on riding, and kind of don't really care if I see any of you, tomorrow.

I am not trying to be a dick.. it's just how God made me.

:kisses:[/quote']

well I'm sure you'll be hearing from me at some point. Once again good guy Brian is trying to do it all but at this point I'm gonna go back to egotistical selfish asshole and do what I want

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul what time you guys starting out?

there might be 3-4 riders from here, we had sort of rough plan to hit 170 ( seems like new pavement in the not so past) may be 518 or 39 back to 9 then slab 172 to reach canton atwood loop sounds good to me , will ask others

it will be 45ish only by 10 the latest it seems.

there will be a meet up at 1 at QSL Canton with leaving for a ride no later than 2 which is for certain

Some people may be riding together or solo beforehand to maximize the day. If I continue drinking at the pace I have been all day then my pre meet ride might be out the window lol

Ok... Jbot and I are meeting at the CircleK/Marathon station' date=' at the intersection of I-76/OH-44, at 11:30-11:45. Wheels rolling at 12:00.

We're heading south on OH-44, towards Atwood. Probably going to miss the QSL business, but are willing to tow anybody south that wants to join. I can't speak for Jbot, but this will be the first ride of the year for me. I'll be running a quick, but very conservative pace. Anybody that wants to shoot out ahead of me is more than welcome.

This is my proposed route.

To Hundred, and back... :D

Damn, that is tempting...

I may join up with you guys where US-30/OH-44 come together in East Canton. I'll confirm in the morning.

Updated route. Now includes... Pennsylvania. :D

Click

holy crap...so damn tempting ...

but if jerry is okay with it we will stick to the original plan of meet since bad put some effort on this.

but ip you gotta do a similar route soon and let us know, want to join and ride those roads bad

Sounds good' date=' Will. If we aren't there by 12:30... wait a little longer. See you after twelve, but before one. Tpoppa will be with us.[/quote']

Awesome, will do! I'll just hang out in the parking lot by that Subway.

back home, debugged and resting, 260ish strong miles lol overall good day, sorry bad that the initial plan got ripped apart, but the day was too good to be missed, would have been a crime not to have a good ride today.

Hope every body reached home safe, and nice to meet csc. and as always pleasure to ride with others. Was glad i didnt keep every one waiting today :D

last and the best, full credit to al z heimer who is always put on the spot to lead the ride and it was a daunting task for him since he had no fixed route in his mind.

as always 646 was a blast, 152 is so clean and 170 is downright fun

Back home from the other ride. Not exactly sure of the mileage, but it was north of 250 and an absolute blast.

Sorry we bailed on the QSL folks, but Isaac's Papa let us through WV, PA, and back to Ohio on some really great roads (including OH-646). Thanks for putting that route together and for leading, Pauly!

Back in one piece. Great day guys. Odo says 275 miles. Not bad for an afternoon jaunt. Doc don't forget to take the chicken out of your tankbag. Could get nasty. Good meeting you new guys. Had a blast.Bugs gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

was heavy hearted seeing the route you put together and thinking gonna miss it.... but as soon as i saw tpoppa was coming i was like...phew close shave....thank god i missed it... not yet ready for core pace... may not be ready ever. :D

sorry bad that the initial plan got ripped apart, but the day was too good to be missed, would have been a crime not to have a good ride today

honestly, I was pleased to have the plans change as I wanted to ride so no worries

Sorry we bailed on the QSL folks, but Isaac's Papa let us through WV, PA, and back to Ohio on some really great roads (including OH-646). Thanks for putting that route together and for leading, Pauly!

not a big deal at all. As long as people go out and rode and had a good day is really all that matters. There will be plenty of days this season to get a meet and greet in

I wanted to do that route real bad but I just knew I wasn't gonna be able to have my head in the game enough to enjoy it plus didn't think I would make it back in time. I'll just bug Pauly enough to take me another time :D