NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an awesome time riding with you guys, just wish my bike was more comfy, my ass is still killing me. Brian, I hope you will accept my passing you on the freeway at 100 mph as a goodbye and farewell, I just really wanted to get home and rest my legs. Was great meeting all of you and Damn do I love 646! Just wish it wasn't an hour from my place....and who could forget those little green shorts at the park....chalkimg the day up to a solid win.

was heavy hearted seeing the route you put together and thinking gonna miss it.... but as soon as i saw tpoppa was coming i was like...phew close shave....thank god i missed it... not yet ready for core pace... may not be ready ever. :D

I sold my fast bike. This year will be a 650 pace.

Those green shorts were epic !

Back home safe as well. Soooo, for the first 20 min after we left the park all I could c was green shorts.. lord have mercy. Def gonna hit that park up on Sundays for sure. Anywhoooo, had a great ride and was a pleasure meeting all u fellas. Can't wait to do it again. And 646 is the shit! Even though we all had a oh shit moment or 3. That gravel on that one curve was a doozy! All in all though, epic win of a day!

By the way, been hearing about a fallen rider this morn. Just making sure everyone made it home safe. Says something about a head on with a mini van. RIP..

Edited by malaysionnvasion

By the way, been hearing about a fallen rider this morn. Just making sure everyone made it home safe. Says something about a head on with a mini van. RIP..

if it was up in Cleveland then this was witnessed by a friend of a friend. She actually texted me at our gas stop making me promise I always wear my helmet even though she knows I always do. On the way home she then forwarded me the story she got from the witness of the kid who was wearing no helmet, was dead on impact and the details were rather gory

if it was up in Cleveland then this was witnessed by a friend of a friend. She actually texted me at our gas stop making me promise I always wear my helmet even though she knows I always do. On the way home she then forwarded me the story she got from the witness of the kid who was wearing no helmet, was dead on impact and the details were rather gory

It said it was in parma so prob. The radio said it was head on with minivan n it was the bikers fault. My condolences go out, but at the same time the ass hole in me wants to punch him n say " that's why the fuck we wear helmets" might not of saved u, but it would def of helped..

It said it was in parma so prob. The radio said it was head on with minivan n it was the bikers fault. My condolences go out, but at the same time the ass hole in me wants to punch him n say " that's why the fuck we wear helmets" might not of saved u, but it would def of helped..

yup thats the one she was texting me about. He tried beating the light at an intersection and well this is how it ended

Dayum :(

On our way back we saw a squid group ride doing like 90+ on straight freeway, 5-6 bikes with no gear and most with no helmet, never thought they had so much organization,

I'm sure a ton of people were shaking their head at me on my way home once I hit 77N. I was doing 90+ most the way trying to make it back in time :lol:

The van driver was at fault. Apparently he/she cut off multiple people on state road then tried to cut across traffic to turn onto a side street. Looks like the bike slid into the van door.

wat

yup thats exactly the one my friend texted me about, the other motorcycle was her friends parents and unrelated to the one in the accident however first to respond to the down rider from what I was told

I'm such an asshole for this but...looks like a GSXR so color me shocked of no helmet