How to get an Ohio Riders decal

Casper

WOAH seems these are hotter than .22 rounds right now! I have some in a variety of colors. let the bidding begin!! :D

Buy in bulk and hold hold on til the price is right. I'll have to dig up my stash too;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

Placed an order Two months ago and never got it, hasn't responded to any of my emails through his website or OR. Beware 5 bucks is t really a loss but has left a sour taste in my mouth and horrible business /customer service

Placed an order Two months ago and never got it, hasn't responded to any of my emails through his website or OR. Beware 5 bucks is t really a loss but has left a sour taste in my mouth and horrible business /customer service

Hopefully he'll chime in and make things right. 

• 2 weeks later...

So no stickers and still no replies if anyone has contact with him please have him get ahold of me iv pm'd on here and his website not happy because of the lack of communication. If he's gonna take my money then he needs to at least have good communication. PayPal will prob be getting a compliant by me soon..... Beware of future orders

And his last post says that other orders come first and I get that he's a one man show but a paying customer is a paying customer and from what I understand he's doing the OR STICKERS at cost and no profit but still with that being said I'm a paying customer and orders should be filled by when they are placed not by the dollar amount just my .02

• 2 weeks later...

I also paid for OR decals and have not received anything and it has been over a month now.

Like others have stated I understand that it's an "at cost" deal but I doubt that he is so busy that he couldn't whip up a batch of decals or send out an e-mail Over the span of a month.

Oh we'll, live and learn. At least it wasn't a lot of cash down the drain.

We will no longer be using abdecal for our decals. QuikAccord will soon be taking care of future orders. Those of you who have paid for shipping but not received your decals from abdecal, I sincerely apologize. I gave him too many chances to make things right. If you ordered a decal from him and didn't get it, send me a PM. I'll do what I can to make it right for you. 

• Upvote 1

We will no longer be using abdecal for our decals. QuikAccord will soon be taking care of future orders. Those of you who have paid for shipping but not received your decals from abdecal, I sincerely apologize. I gave him too many chances to make things right. If you ordered a decal from him and didn't get it, send me a PM. I'll do what I can to make it right for you.

good to know I was about to order hoping thing were better with the switch good thing I didn't. When can I order a couple Mr accord?

QuickAccord, are you going to be offering any of the "look out for motorcycles, ohioriders.net" ones like abdecal had offered awhile back? If so I'd like to pick a couple up. I prefer the vinyl ones like we've been using instead of the one piece, rectangular stickers.

QuickAccord, are you going to be offering any of the "look out for motorcycles, ohioriders.net" ones like abdecal had offered awhile back? If so I'd like to pick a couple up. I prefer the vinyl ones like we've been using instead of the one piece, rectangular stickers.

I can. but my question is, why did he stop selling that one?

I can. but my question is, why did he stop selling that one?

I have no idea. I had messaged him about it but like so many others on here, I got no reply back.

If you don't get much demand for them, don't worry about it but I thought they were a big hit when he had done them

Then that's why he stopped making them. With all those individual small letters they can be quite time consuming to make. And if you had to devote 30+% of you business time to a free product then you wouldn't want to do it either I would assume.

Edited by QuikAccord