You don't say?

TheBrown57

lol i saw a good one the other day, ill try to find it again...

basically the cops were looking for some squids from a youtube video where they were squidding it up on the freeway, and the cop at the press conference said something like "we believe the events in the video took place prior to the video being posted on youtube."

wow great police work there serpico. did the boys from the crime lab to tell you that? i was so glad to know that it wasnt filmed in the future. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

lol i saw a good one the other day, ill try to find it again...

basically the cops were looking for some squids from a youtube video where they were squidding it up on the freeway, and the cop at the press conference said something like "we believe the events in the video took place prior to the video being posted on youtube."

wow great police work there serpico. did the boys from the crime lab to tell you that? i was so glad to know that it wasnt filmed in the future. :rolleyes:

+rep for Serpico reference...;)

what - Baretta, Kojak, Cannon, or Barnaby Jones didn't want a piece of that?

Even plants need food and water to live :dunno: damn tree huggin hippies.

Actually, plants create their own food with energy from the sun. The process is called photosynthesis. The "ingredients" necessary for photosynthesis are light, water, and carbon dioxide. The end products of photosynthesis are oxygen, which the plants release, and carbohydrates, which become the plants' source of energy.

Actually, plants create their own food.

edit-nvm you proved me right with this statement. Hopefully u didnt read what I wrote already :lol: it was too long :)

People cant photosynthesize...

Edited by Exarch