Picked up a new to me bike Sunday.

bandit12

I picked my user name because my maroon '98 Bandit 1200 S was probably my favorite bike and I had to let it go several years back. I picked up another one on Sunday, a blue '97 1200 S, it has a few scrapes, dings and a few miles on it but it seems to run good and the only thing that I saw not working was the tag light (bad bulb). It has new tires, brakes and battery so it should be good to go for a while and I started going over it tonight as a just in case.

My kid is working out a schedule for me to ride it on the days he can't, lol.

banditleft.jpg

By arshooter at 2012-04-29

banditright.jpg

By arshooter at 2012-04-29

Thanks everyone, I traded the 2000 DRZ 400 for it and I couldn't believe that the DRZ actually booked higher than the Bandit but it was worth it for me because now I can look forward to a ride for more than 50-60 miles.

I will be leaving this one stock because the seventeen year old don't need any encouragement on showing off for the guys, he's been there done that and hopefully remembers the lesson he learned.

I never cared as much for the model with no fairing until a friend of mine bought a silver one. There is something about the silver that it looks worlds better than the other colors with no fairing, that was a nice bike speedytriple.