This will put a smile on your face

bandit12

:lol:

I got these friends, two couples, who decided to take off this last weekend for Niagra Falls. The trip starts off in New Phila and turns out like most of their trips, one couple in a fight. I guess they were going to go 76, 80, 79, 90 and 190, that looks OK on my map.

They cruise along on the Harleys stop for a bite to eat and a couple smoke breaks and finally SEVEN hours later they are pulling into the eastern side of YOUNGSTOWN.

From what I was told the lead rider was taking directions from his wife who was using a map on her phone and told him a couple wrong turns and when the trailing couple tried to say something the lead wife held out her phone and said it says we are going the right way, Duh.

They stop at a fuel mart in Youngstown and the trailing rider buy an atlas to show the lead rider the right way, he get pissed at his wife and says screw Niagra Falls, were getting a motel room for the night and going home the next day.The wife gets pissed because she wants to leave right then to go to the falls. He gives her the old

:bitchplease:

And that when the fight started.

:bitchfight:

• Upvote 1

I got these friends, two couples, who decided to take off this last weekend for Niagra Falls. The trip starts off in New Phila and turns out like most of their trips, one couple in a fight. I guess they were going to go 76, 80, 79, 90 and 190, that looks OK on my map.

They cruise along on the Harleys stop for a bite to eat and a couple smoke breaks and finally SEVEN hours later they are pulling into the eastern side of YOUNGSTOWN.

From what I was told the lead rider was taking directions from his wife who was using a map on her phone and told him a couple wrong turns and when the trailing couple tried to say something the lead wife held out her phone and said it says we are going the right way, Duh.

They stop at a fuel mart in Youngstown and the trailing rider buy an atlas to show the lead rider the right way, he get pissed at his wife and says screw Niagra Falls, were getting a motel room for the night and going home the next day.The wife gets pissed because she wants to leave right then to go to the falls. He gives her the old

:bitchplease:

And that when the fight started.

:bitchfight:

New Philadelphia to Youngstown is an hour and a half, and to the Falls is like 5 hours. Seven hours?? You can't help but blame both of them. The driver should have been asking why he's still in Ohio after 2 hours if they went 77 to 76 towards 80.

It's only illegal if you get caught. Seriously tho, didn't someone wonder why they weren't headed in a general northeast direction? Must have been paying attention to the sound of the glorified tractor engine they paid too much for.

Getting to Niagara Falls from Ohio by interstate should not require ANY map, except perhaps to confirm the roads you should already know :confused:

Sounds like one clueless person following the directions for another clueless person who did not even know how to use a map app.

Craig