Registration question

Moneyless

You only really need the registration if it is in someone else's name I think. When I got pulled over a few months ago the cop asked me for it but I had to get it from under the seat so the guy asked if the bike was in my name because it will show up in my record if it is and he wouldn't need the paper.

last few times ive been stopped they havent even asked for it. they can see who the vehicle is registered to when they run the plate, so i would think if its in your name and you have your license with you, then you wouldnt need it. last 2-3 times they have only asked me for my license and proof of insurance....and now that i think back, i dont remember if ive ever been asked for my registration

well I'm glad I had mine on me a few years ago. a got pulled over because my plate came back to a stolen bike.

they were going to tow it if i didn't have the registration proving the vin and tag were in fact registered to me.

Dude, stop stealing bikes.

• Upvote 1