Found a second use for a motorcycle jacket

Kmanlyst

Ban semi-autonomous assault dogs! If you MUST have a dog get you should only get a single-bite small-tooth-caliber dog.

I was just about to remind everyone that dogs are responsible for around 30 fatalities each year in America.

Compared to auto accidents, heart disease, murder, and shower-falls, the dogs are really quite inconsequential... We should probably ban showering and driving first.

Are you implying that dogs have no "practical application in the real world?"

What about children? What is their practical application? What about those who grow up to be criminals? Isn't that essentially what a dog that bites becomes?

I'm all for holding owners responsible, but it's never going to be the dog's fault. Legally, dogs are property. If I use a piece of property in a negligent or harmful manner, I am responsible for the damages caused. I don't think that makes the property (or the dog) at fault. My failure to control the dog is the crime.

I was just about to remind everyone that dogs are responsible for around 30 fatalities each year in America.

Compared to auto accidents, heart disease, murder, and shower-falls, the dogs are really quite inconsequential... We should probably ban showering and driving first.

Troll mode activated... Pit Bulls account for 5% of the dog population, but are responsible for nearly three-quarters of fatalities...

31 dog fatalities in the US in 2011. Given the US population of 311 million, that really is one-in-a-million.

That's about the same as the number of shark attacks (36 in 2010) and close to the number of lightning deaths (46 in 2006)

But Magz if your not a trained professional what do you need to carry a dog around for? If you are that worried about it stay out of bad areas so you don't feel the need to bring a dog with you.

Post is lost on me, I don't have a dog, don't want a dog, don't need a dog...

Dogs do have practical uses, outside of harming people...

Troll mode activated... Pit Bulls account for 5% of the dog population, but are responsible for nearly three-quarters of fatalities...

31 dog fatalities in the US in 2011. Given the US population of 311 million, that really is one-in-a-million.

That's about the same as the number of shark attacks (36 in 2010) and close to the number of lightning deaths (46 in 2006)

shark attacks or shark attack deaths?

How many pit bulls have caused some serious injury?

shark attacks or shark attack deaths?

How many pit bulls have caused some serious injury?

Fatalities. I'm intrigued by the incongruity. Just like the only caliber the original uk pistol ban did not outlaw was. 22, which the knowledgeable amongst us know is the caliber responsible for most deaths...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have been attacked by a dog. had stitches and dog issues for years. I now know that dogs are wild animals and they freeking attack. I also watch my ass around dogs and if they get close and i dont know then i am ready to attack. So tired of the sue happy people that think that owners can control you'r fear. If you are scared the dog knows it and instinct kicks in. I have punched a couple dogs HARD as they tried to bite me. Owners were fine with that. we are humans and we by law of nature need to stop acting like animals are human or even can act responsible. Big dog means stay the Fck away or prepare for battle no matter if its human is there or not.

Your ignorance and lack comprehension skills are monumental. The delusion you have of finding and citing valid sources is laughable and proof of your lack of knowledge. You lose the credibility argument when you try to inject others conclusions based on failed numbers. I could cite and point to so many resources it would fill the day with reading only for you to retort with just as many resources with opposing views. All we would accomplish is to prove my point that all the so called facts are manipulations of poorly compiled numbers put together in a way to advance a foregone conclusion based on the "opinion" of the person that is omitting or including erroneous information. Lies, damn lies and statistics.

Having studied, watched and participated in court cases involving the same bullshit creditable information I have seen the judgments go both ways based on a prejudice of the people making the decisions. There is no science to the way these resources are compiled because the hard numbers used to generate them in the first place are not creditable.

I don't know everything about this subject but I have amassed a great deal of knowledge about this subject over the last thirty years and do know the people who know more than I about it. Based on your stupidity of the subject I'm certain I don't know you therefore can confidently state that you have no chance of having a greater grasp of this subject matter. If you would like to put out more information about history or origins I will gladly interject and guide you when you go astray or by giving incomplete information as proved in the past. I will even try to keep you on track when you wish to bring up other breeds to keep you from going off on some tangent like a child rambling to fill space because they don't have a clue about what they are saying.

Cheap shots were only retorted, had you decided to reply with some sort of intelligent discourse it could have been avoided. I understand why you needed to take it there because you lacked any knowledge to form a creditable reply and who am I to not have some fun fucking with the retard on the internet.

I still don't see any credible information here. I could be a veternarian who has worlds of experience, I could be a member of the Certification council of professional dog trainers, I could also be just some jackass that likes watching you try to prove a point with only your opinion instead of facts. You just keep digging with your unintelligent ramblings, I mean you even had to resort to inappropriate language and name calling. If you really have studied this topic then you should easily be able to add some intelligence to this conversation by simply adding sources and information people could read. But once again you have failed, good luck sir its apparent you cant have an intelligent debate without name calling and inappropriate language.

• 3 months later...
It is not the nature of a Pit Bull to bite a human...Very often a mutt or mix is mis-identified as a Pit Bull by the owner, witnesses and victims....

^^this

On the TV news every dog is a "Pit Bull" and every gun is an "AK-47", no wonder those that don't know any better believe.

A friend of mine was bitten in the face by a pit. He was at a friend's house, stood up to leave and the dog just attacked, bit him thru the nose and upper lip.

He sued and got his bills paid plus $20k

I was attacked by a bully breed mutt a month ago at this guy I knows house. he sat there and watched while I tried to defend myself from his animal and asked him repeatedly to get his dog off me. Drew blood in a few spots, bruised the shit out of me and ruined a pair of jeans.

I don't usually punch people on their own property. After choking and punching his dog I felt it was appropriate and drilled him in the mouth.

We don't hang out anymore.

U.P. and big chief, just meet up somewhere, pull your dicks out and measure up.