65 degree Saturday spirit

NinjaDoc

Tim, no worries. We keep a sane pace. If road real nice - fast enough. But no riders left behind, we wil always wait at next intersection and group rides always provides tons of advice and tips to help improve if you choose to ask. Overall we develop as a rider faster by riding in group rides.

Jerry you need to ride in these slower rides to reset your clocks, lol you are looking for UP rides all the time now to have some fun.

Feel free to put one together. I am sure you will get some takers.

My thing is I'm not super familiar with routes. I don't have a GPS and after the big wreck in May I am still not fully comfortable riding like y'all did at the end of August. I had fun but at times I got motion sickness and I know you guys say not to worry about it but I feel bad holding everyone up.

I like a quick pace but nothing like the easy paced ride.

Also I cannot afford a ticket at all.

I don't recall you holding anybody up' date=' for any amount of time. :dunno:[/quote']

I know I didn't I just felt a few times I was riding forever with no one in sight. I really do appreciate everyone waiting for me. I'd probably be more confident if I had someone who rode like I do.

My thing is I'm not super familiar with routes. I don't have a GPS and after the big wreck in May I am still not fully comfortable riding like y'all did at the end of August. I had fun but at times I got motion sickness and I know you guys say not to worry about it but I feel bad holding everyone up.

I like a quick pace but nothing like the easy paced ride.

Also I cannot afford a ticket at all.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your statement. Props to you for knowing and wanting to ride whithin those parameters. You don't need a GPS. A simple map does well. Put a ride together with the parameters in your post and all is good. You will get takers. If you decide to join another posted ride and the pace a little faster than you are looking for don't worry. Like Doc says "no one gets left behind". With that said if it is posted as a spirited pace you should understand what your in for.

I would love to finally go on a ride with people other than me, myself & I -- if I'm not otherwise obligated. That is if no one objects to a new slow rider...

More than welcome Tracy

I talked with UP a bit on Saturday's ride and I believe that he is starting to think that your Tractor is sexy :D

I want one

Whats the meet up spot? I might go on this if i can get there at a decent time.

Will be northwards gunner, if you can make it would love to ride with you again

Well that would depend on the meet point to. I can get to Strongsville in about 2 and a half hours. Same for Mentor, or Wooster. But if its any farther than that, my ride will have to be down in the hocking area this weekend. Either way im going out to do some riding where? I havent a clue. Ill have my buddy from down the street with me on his F4i

My bike won't tell me what her name is. I've been giving it ridiculous names' date=' hoping to goad her into spilling the beans. Nothing has worked, so I get to pick the name this time.

As of this moment, her name is "Sexual Chocolate". This may/may not stick, but I'm rolling with it for now. It may end up becoming "Gemma Too"

:dunno:[/quote']

I'm kinda partial to "Velvet Jackhammer", but that doesn't really convey the same kind of image...

Don't sit there then, come and ride :D/QUOTE]
Somebody has a girl friend. Na na na na na na

lol it gets in the way sometimes

but seriously, I gambled on the weather holding out (in my terms for me) for the Dream Ride and lost. We scheduled this clam bake right after I blocked off the dream ride weekend so there is no getting out of it as both her family and mine will be coming over

I'm just hoping for one more nice day so I can get in a fall spirited twisty ride before I put this bitch away for winter

Edited by Bad324

Hmmm, this is now making me second guess this ride...
I know I didn't I just felt a few times I was riding forever with no one in sight. I really do appreciate everyone waiting for me. I'd probably be more confident if I had someone who rode like I do.

honestly, the quickest way I got better was riding with Pauly as well as others in this group. The more I went, the more confident I got and the easier I was able to keep up. Just takes a few rides and a few times to get things to click in your head. Although after that all happened, I pretty much stopped having as much fun doing anything other than spirited twisty riding :lol:

Although after that all happened, I pretty much stopped having as much fun doing anything other than spirited twisty riding :lol:

I'm convinced that after all the racing he's been doing, Jinu is actually sleeping most of the time during our 'spirited' rides.